11

Morning sex?

Ew guys, no we are not going that fast
Get your out the gutter and be patient
Oh that's kinky

"Oh, I've been dreaming about it."

Minho finally won dominance. Separating from the long kiss taking a big breath. I felt like I was suffocating in list and pleasure. All I wanted was him in me. Hitting my g-spot. I could only imagine how him and I will fit perfectly in each other physically.

     The room became quiet for a moment only hearing our breathing. Eyes locked like we're about to commit a sin. Which we already have done. Might as well go all the way then. Not wasting a moment later we attack each other again.

     This time I manage to get his sweatpants off. His thick perfect thighs. His bulged became bigger and hard all I wanted was it in me. In either holes. He slowly sucks my collar bone making me soft and nuzzle my face in the crook of his neck. The soft yet fast sucking of him on my skin give me goosebumps all over.

    My hands start to move by itself and it clutches on his loose shirt. I began to take it off slowly. He moans as I press down on him grinding as hard I could. He grabs my waist and flips me on the bed. I already had my shirt off, but I still had my pants on.

     "Now it's not fair that I'm basically naked and you aren't. Let's get those off of you now," he winks. I was about to nod but I couldn't even as I throw back my head. I'm pretty sure my eyes rolled to the very back.

    "Now let's get started baby boy," he whispers. He starts at my jaw, trailing down to my neck leaving hickeys on every single part of my body he touches. He stops at my exposed nipples. He licks his lip and sucks on it. Flicking his tongue up and down and sucking. His technique was exquisite, I could get used to this.

     Minho finally moves on from my nipple to the other as he trails down he massages my hips and rubbing his chest on my crotch causing friction between our skin.  I felt my self drooling and the pressure between my legs were very high. The not in my stomach was tight and I started to feel a little damp.

     "Getting excited very easily? Seeing you venerable like this makes me want you more." He says with a tone. God I really wanted him. I start to grope my self showing I was ready for him. And moaning softly. I open my eyes and I see him licking his lips and eyeing me.

     "I like what your doing, but stop being such a tease baby boy." Slowly continuing his way down he finally stops at my underwear biting the hem of it and slowly pulling it down...

KNOCK KNCO KNOCK KNOCK

"Boys will you hurry up and get ready now Lala will be here soon!"