He's WHAT?!

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'HE JUST LEFT'?" Tony screamed and frustratedly put his hands on his neck and bent his head back, "Why would he just leave?"

Natasha rolled her eyes.

This morning, when Tony came to wake Peter up and apologize for not coming home yesterday, Peter hadn't been in his room. And neither had his suit.
Tony had immediately called everyone for a meeting after getting to know that the spidersuits eye-cameras had been hacked into and shut down.

The newly awoken avengers had dragged their feet to the living room and each taken a seat on the couches except for Tony.

"Maybe he left because he thinks you hate him..." Natasha stated.

"Hah!" Tony faked laughed ironically, "I do not!?"

"It didn't sound like that the other day when you screamed how disappointed you were in him..." Steve mumbled under his breath, but was of course heard.

"I.." Tony had no way to respond to that. Maybe he had been a little too hard on him... Maybe he should've listened to Peters side of the story before drawing to conclusions... But he had just gotten so angry so fast and he didn't know why...

"Friday, pull up every security video from last night of inside and outside the tower that involves Peter or Spider-Man."

The big screen on the wall turned into a blurry image and everybody waited curiously as to what would happen.

"This is the last video shot of Spider-Man." Friday echoed through the silent room.

The image slowly started to show a dark street lit only a little by a street lamp close to the building wall.

Spider-Man appeared jumping from above and landing on his feet on the street under the lamp.

Then, he suddenly gripped his neck with his hand and looked around in panic. His knees then gave in and bent, he fell forward and landed on his stomach, without further movement.

A black van pulled up only a second after and men dressed in black shoved him into the back seat. Surprisingly, it didn't drive away yet.

Instead, another man dressed in black walked out of the car and then in direct focus by the street-camera.

He pulled of his mask and revealed his face. Tony couldn't believe it. Feelings of all sorts crossed his heart and it was like the whole world shattered below him and pulled him down to the ground. It was as if someone took his arc-reactor out and crossed it into a million pieces right in front of his eyes.

"Harley?" He whispered and Natasha stood up, readying herself for what's to come.

Harley in the video waved and then smirked to the camera before jumping into the car and driving away quickly.

"That's him!" Loki called from the corner he stood in, "It's Yldir!"

"Yldir?!? That punk that had some 'beef' with me!?" Tony yelled back in surprise.

"Yeah! I swear brother, that's him!" Loki answered and looked over at Thor.

Tony shook his head. He had had enough of this. Enough of the chitchat.

Tony had yelled at Peter. Forgotten about Peter. Betrayed Peters trust. Let Peter down. How could he have done that? How could he have ever... What had happened to him?

"-eter.." Something tickled his nose tip, "-eter...?" An annoyingly teasing voice said in a smoothing tone.
"Wake up, little spider..."

He opened his eyes slowly, felt the tense at the sudden light. His head stung and pounded with his every heartbeat.

"So," Harley's voice echoed in his ears, "the amazing Spider-Man finally graces us with his presence!"
A couple of voices laughed around him, though he couldn't really make out whom it was or how many they were. But Harley was definitely there and he had a British accent.

Peters eyes opened but it's gaze dozed around the room, not able to focus on anything. His head resting hurtfully with his cheek against his chest. He didn't have the strength to pull it up properly.

He suddenly felt someone grabbing his arms and pulling them back against his will. They stopped behind his back and then something cold surrounded his wrists.

Oh no... No please..

"Oh yes." Harley laughed and waved the other men out of the room, closing the door after themselves.

Shit. He must've said that out loud... What was happening? Why was he so.. Slow?
The voices and the movements.. It was as if someone had made the world go in slomotion..

"I bet you're feeling a little weird right now," Harley chuckled, "we gave you a little something to calm you down... We wouldn't want you to do anything stupid now would we?"

Oh no had they drugged him?! Everything was so.. wavy? It seemed about right.. Or maybe he was just dreaming.. Maybe he finally fell asleep.. Maybe he was able to sleep even if the thoughts about Yldir couldn't leave his mind.

Oh shit. Yldir! Peter hadn't thought of that. Harley is Yldir!

"I know.." Peter said but needed to catch his breath to make his words sound less wobbly, "I know who you are." he whispered.

Even though he tried, the words came out sounding like he had his mouth full of food.

Harley crossed his arms and corrected his standing position. He looked so scary. It wasn't really Harley's face on the man.. But it was? It was as if he had aged thirty years... He looked down at Peter in the metal chair, weakly trying to tilt his head up but failing miserably.. His hands tightly restrained behind his back. His weak eyes, not being able to recognize the disaster he's in.

"That's precisely why you're here." Harley answered.

Peter didn't have the strength to answer. He just wanted to sleep, to make it all go away.
He fiddled with his hands, trying to escape. But he drugs made him feel so numb, he couldn't feel much of anything when he thought of it.. Was he even in a body? Maybe he was just floating somewhere else. Maybe this wasn't him!

"Oh, Peter. I bet you're tired, so I'm gonna let you sleep for a while." Harley searched his inner jacket pocket and pulled out something sharp. A second later, something stung him in his arm..

Peters eyes slowly closed and his head rolled to rest on his shoulder. His tense position in the chair gave out and he relaxed softly and slumped down deeper into it.

It was such a nice feeling. Just letting go of everything. Just forgetting his troubles, forgetting about that weird Yldir guy, and Tony and Harley.

Just letting the darkness swipe its cape around him and pull him into a world of wonder.

So nice.