Color

This is my first fluff so please no judgement
Also sorry for the long wait
On with the story

     Eren's pov
        Today I'm supposed to meet my mate. I'm so excited! I can finally see colors. I bet he's cute. 1hr 20min 30sec. That's how long I have to wait. You see when your going to meet your mate soon you get this time on your wrist. It tells you how long you have to wait. I decided that since I was going to meet my mate, I'll get them a cake or something. I went inside my favorite bakery. Maria bakery. I went on line. Fortunately the line wasn't to long and their was only like 3 people in front of me. 40min 7sec. Almost time. It was my turn to order and  I decided to get something simple since I didn't know what my mate would want. I decided on chocolate cake. My favorite. I hope my mate would like it.
     Levi's POV
         Damn. 30min 50sec. Was what my wrist read. I was so nervous. I dressed up to look somewhat presentable. I wasn't the prettiest. At least in my opinion. Many said I was. Well my friends did. They always said I was perfect for anyone. Especially my mate. They said they meet him before. That he was the sweetest alpha they ever meet. I couldn't believe the.
All the alphas i meet where mean to me. I decided to go to the park. 10min 40sec. Good I feel I'm going to throw up. I'm so nervous. I look around to see if I would see anything but black and white. 2min 1sec. Then someone taps my shoulder.
Eren's pov
        I see color, that's him. From his back side he has a nice ass. Damn shut up alpha. He turns around and I was right. He's gorgeous. He looks surprise then smile. " I'm Levi. N-nice to meet you." "Eren. Nice to meet you to." At of no where he tip toes and holds on to me. He kissed me. I kissed back and made out of a bit.

So I know it's really short but I just wanted to put out something for you guys. I hoped you enjoyed.