🐢 54 🐢

So, Yesung has birthday tomorrow so let's watch his videos to make him happy!

Siwon's POV

Namjoon rented private airplane and now we are getting in. Taehyung and Jimin are dragging Seokjin behind them, overexcited because of their trip while Heechul is holding Yesung on his hip. Heebum and Bugsy are already with Leeteuk and Kangin drove us here so we dont need to care about our car. I carry our bags on board and see Taehyung and Jimin getting pacified by their mommy. Finally everyone is sitting and Heechul slowly sat down with sleeping Yesung. Soon the airplane moves and we are on our way.

Taehyung and Jimin are watching cartoons on a tablet and Seokjin fell asleep. He hates airplanes so he drunk shot of tequila to calm down his nerves and now snores with head on Namjoon's shoulder. Yesung is still asleep on chest of his umma and Heechul is looking out of the small round window on the blue ocean under us. From time to time we see an island or some big boat but other than that there is only water. I cover Yesung with a thin blanket so he wont get cold because he is wearing only white cotton romper with blue stripes. He looks so calm and only from time to time sucks on his pacifier. I stroked his hair and then leaned into my seat to have a short nap too. In moment when i close my eyes, Yesung emitted a weird noise which caused that i immediately jumped to him. He is calm and silent so i am relieved but then he does that noise again and his legs started to shake. Soon rest of his body starts to shake too and we are all staring on him. I told Heechul to lay Yesung on a blanket which i unfolded on the floor. We need to wait for his seizure to stop and we pay attention if he isn't hurting himself while his body violently shakes and spasms.

After few minutes which feels like eternity the seizure stopped and Yesung is panting heavily. My poor boy has to be exhausted so I carefully lift his limps body and caress his cheeks.

"Yesungie."

I gently pat his cheek and look in his eyes.

"Can you follow my finger baby? Do it for papa please."

I move my forefinger in front of his face and wait for his eyes to move. After a while his eyes slowly follow it and i sigh. At least he is responding. I patted his back while he fell asleep again and then i changed his diaper. Taehyung and Jimin are completely shocked and stare on Yesung for rest of the journey while Namjoon is offering drinks, snacks and more things to me and Heechul.

Yesung, who scared everyone, is still fast asleep when we arrived in Honolulu and i carry him in car which is waiting for us. I helped to Namjoon with putting our bags in the car and then he started to drive to a luxury house which he owns here. He and Seokjin with their littles spend holidays here all the time but I haven't been here yet.

The house is standing only few meters from a private sand beach. It is surrounded by a fresh green garden and the house itself is a nice bungalow with pristine white walls and the side facing ocean is made from glass. We stopped in front of the house and Seokjin goes to unlock the door. They have someone who prepared everything so the house is clean, kitchen is full of food and there are even three cribs waiting for the littles. Heechul is carrying Yesung and i grab our bags. Seokjin shows us our bedroom and then said that we are going to have dinner in one hour. I take a shower and Heechul unpacked our things while Yesung is still napping. After the shower which washed away my fatigue and sweat i walked out of the bathroom with a white towel wrapped around my waist. Heechul goes to prepare bath for Yesung and himself while i got dressed in pair of white denim shorts and navy blue shirt. Then i undressed Yesung who is waking up and sat him in the bathtub where Heechul takes it over and started to wash the baby while also washing himself. I unfold a clean diaper on the bed and pulled out some clothes for Yesung. I chose adorable blue and white set with striped shorts. The top is made in soft cotton, with lace shoulder straps and bows. The shorts have a waffle weave and an elasticated waistband.

Heechul bathed Yesung and i dried the baby while he is getting dressed. In few minutes we are ready with our clean, diapered and dressed baby who is sucking on his pacifier. We walk in the dining room where is Seokjin putting food on plates. Jimin and Taehyung are already sitting there with bibs around their necks and wait patiently for their daddy to come too. Namjoon brings drink for everyone. He has a bottle of wine and four wine glasses but he is also holding three sippy cups full of lukewarm tea. We sat down around the table and Heechul holds Yesung on his lap.

"Sorry, the highchairs are a bit late."

Seokjin smiled apologetically because he knows that his babies are going to eat like two piglets. Taehyung has somehow already gotten ketchup smeared across his face while Jimin is playing with his french fries. Yesung is only watching them and then rubs his cheek against Heechul's chest. We started to eat and Heechul is feeding our baby so on end of the dinner he is still clean while Namjoon goes to bath his boys. Heechul is with Yesung and I helped Seokjin to bring all the dishes in the kitchen. I stand next to Seokjin and together we are putting all the plates, cutleries and glasses in the dishwasher. He wants to send me back to Yesung but i shake my head no.

"Let me do the dishes, you cooked our dinner so at least i can help with this."

We finished and Seokjin turned the machine on and i go to find Heechul. I found him in our bedroom where he is feeding Yesung bottle of milk and i sat down next to him. Yesung is struggling to stay awake to finish his evening bottle and i change him while he is drinking. Suddenly wild Taehyung appeared.

He has still wet hair and he is wearing only a diaper with Pororo so he probably ran away from his daddy. He climbed on the bed next to us and started to climb on my back. This boy has never ending energy while everyone around him is ready to sleep. Namjoon came with exhausted expression and Taehyung's pajama. He glanced on tired Yesung and strokes his hair.

"Poor baby, you are so exhausted."

Taehyung is staring on his daddy and hugs me around neck that he is almost choking me. Luckily Namjoon grabbed him and wishes us good night before walking out of the bedroom. I carefully put our little baby in his crib and brushed my teeth before hoping in the bed. The flight was exhausting but our vacation is going to be great.