Chapter 51

Here's another chapter guys. Whoaaa, the longest I've ever written. Excuse the grammar mistakes but feel free to correct me if you see any.

That's all. God bless you guys and have a wonderful day ahead

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Marriage. A unique bond between two people. A bond that only grows stronger and could last a lifetime. A promise to stay. A life long commitment which is to be filled with love, romance, intimacy, bliss, joy, hope, and also pain, hardships and the struggle with understanding one's partner. It is a sacred covenant made with each other and God.

Marriage is a life journey that only ends with death. Not only is the bond physical, but also emotional and spiritual. It is beautiful. It is selfless. It is an honor. It is a calling. A new begining. A new life. Marriages are also the fountainheads of families. Creating little ones that grow up to fulfill their callings in becoming something greater than themselves, contributing to society and to be a part of the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person's POV

"I do." He said confidently.

"I do." She uttered the words out with raw emotion. A promise that she would never break.

He pulled her close, placing one hand gently behind her neck and the other on her hip. She held on to his shoulders as they kissed lovingly in the middle of the great aisle. Prince Alexander Fay Sindrion Celeste and now, Princess Bethany Hope were officially bonded in holy matrimony.

Everyone cheered inside the sacred nine hundred year old cathedral in Golden Haven. Even the Bishop and his assistants looked ecstatic to see the young, happy couple before them.

The celebration was grand and joyous. The wedding bells were so loud that they rang throughout the entire kingdom.

Speaking of grand, Prince Alexander had called in the finest tailors to ensure Bethany got her dream dress. It was an off shoulder A-line gown, with floral lace on the edge of her skirts. The same lace design was used for the half sleeves that came to her elbows and also the train of her gorgeous dress. Bethany looked breathtaking with bold makeup and a simple transparent veil. Her golden tiara gave the final touch of her princess look.

Prince Alexander was of course dressed in his finest clothes. Just like his bride, he wore all white. White slacks, white shirt, white vest and over it a white blazer made for a royal fae. On the upper left side of his blazer, there was a golden spiral design representing the Core of Life. It was the symbol of their beloved kingdom. Gold covered the tip of his sleeves as well. He looked admirable as his crown rested proudly on his head.

The young fae princess couldn't help but tear up during the ceremony and it did not go unnoticed by the Dark Prince. He kept his eyes on his Little Flower the entire time, not bothering to concentrate on the ceremony. To him, Aeval was his focal point. She had him mesmerized with her plain yet elegant pastel pink bridesmaid gown. He didn't blink when she walked down the aisle with a bouquet of pink flowers. Tonya had walked in front of her and India behind her, as the maid of honor. He didn't care nor did he bother to glance at the bride.

He didn't get emotional at all and he was rather annoyed at the number of people who were constantly shedding tears and sniffing during the entire ceremony. It was noisy and disturbing to him. His Little Flower was the only reason why he attended the wedding. If it weren't for her, he wouldn't have turned his head for a second.

Shaking his thoughts away, he was glad that it was finally over. Everyone was happy, everyone was clearing out, he couldn't wait to leave.

His eyes followed her to the entrance of the massive cathedral where they all had a photo session.