....Abusive....

SANA

"I'm getting bored just staring at you all day"

"I thought you loved me?"

"I do but let's do something fun....we could go somewhere or hangout with people" the only people I knew were Momo, Dahyun and Tzuyu.

"I could call Dahyun?"

"Isn't She with Jihyo?" she's right.

"Why don't you call Nayeon." Jeongyeon shook her head.

"Come on...I'll be there"

"Sana I can't"

"You can. Please babe?"

"Don't bribe me with those words..." she sat up and grabbed her phone. "You cant avoid her."

"I'm calling. You better be happy"

"Thanks love"

"Yeah yeah...hello. Umm me and Sana just thought we could all hang out or something.....no Jihyo is not with us. Just me and Sana....ok we'll be over"
————

Jeongyeon sighed a lot on are way. "Cheer up. If she hated you then we wouldn't be going"

"I know but how am I supposed to explain that I'm dating you?"

"Aren't we keeping that a secret?"

"What if they ask. I'm not going to lie."

"No it will cause to much trouble don't tell them"

"But I want to. Your mine. I'm yours, why do you think Jihyo will find out?. She probably was fucking around with Dahyun. You saw them right?" Dahyun is with Momo.

"I don't know Jeongyeon but if Jihyo finds out I'm scared she will hurt herself again..." Jeongyeon rolled her eyes. "Trust me. I bet on my life she's not going to do anything like that."

"Hey...when Dahyun texted me the other day she said she had everything under control....I just hope she didn't hurt herself then because I left with you. I'm just confused!" Jeongyeon put her hand on mine.

"Just take it one step at a time. Let's go we're here."
————

Nayeon opened the door and gave us both sharp looks. Behind her I saw Tzuyu. Tzuyu was asleep on the couch.

I ran in and put my arms around her. It felt like I hadn't seen her in ages.

At the door there was an awkward talk between Nayeon and Jeongyeon. They both hugged and Jeongyeon came to my side.

Tzuyu opened her eyes and looked at me. "S..sorry I fell asleep."

"It's fine. I missed you Tzuyu have you been to Momos at all?"

"No but she sent me a couple of photos from a bar that they went to."

"Who?"

"I think she said her Dahyun and Jihyo." Jihyo...

Jeongyeon kissed the side of my head and wrapped her arms around me. "I wonder what they were doing with Jihyo..." Nayeon shrugged at me.

Jeongyeon whispered in my ear. "Don't think about it. You'll get sad."

"Jihyo hasn't been at work. I have to do all her shit and it's pissing me off. Can you make her go to work Sana?"

"I don't know..." Nayeon rolled her eyes and went to a huge pile of papers. "You haven't been working either Jeongyeon. Here's your work. I need that done by the end of the week. Sana make sure Jihyo gets in soon"

"I haven't seen her in a little bit so I don't know what she's up to"

"Don't you live with her? I'm confused"

"I don't know! I'm sorry I just don't know. You talk to her because I can't right now."

"Did something happen?" Jeongyeon stood up.

"None of your business Nayeon"

"What do you mean!? Im just asking. Why are you the protector of her now? and don't you dare go for that fridge."

"What's Your problem? Yes I need to make sure Sana doesn't think about Jihyo." Jeongyeon pushed Nayeon away and grabed a beer out of the fridge.

"Oh I see it now. You've been with Sana that's why your not working. You need to stay out of there business!"

"Fuck you! I'm just trying to comfort her."

"Maybe if you never kissed her in the first place all this wouldn't of happened." Jeongyeons beer hit the ground.

I stood up and ran over to her. "Stop it." She shoved me away.

"Sana Jeongyeon is not right for you. You'll see"

"Nayeon I fucking hate your nagging mouth!"
I ran after her she but she kept shoving me away. "Get away from me."

"Jeongyeon stop. Come here"

"I hate her so much. Fuck! Next time she pulls that I'll hit her across the face..." I put my arms around her. She was breathing heavily and her fists were clenched.

"You cause so much trouble Jeongyeon" she always fought with jihyo and Nayeon. I was sick of

With all her force pushed me to the ground. "IM TRYING TO LOVE YOU! STOP MAKING ME FEEL LIKE THIS!" Her palm made hard contact with my face. "FUCK SANA!" She shoved me again. My breathing got quick and my emotions all crumbled. Tears flew from eyes, blocking my vision. My voice got shaky.

"G...get away!" I felt so tiny. My body shook. She just punched the ground. She looked at me and walked over. My heart raced.

I quickly pulled myself up. She walked fast. "No!" I started to run.

"No. Sana. Stop!" I continued to run. No one told me she's abusive like this. "Stay away from me!"

"I'm sorry! Sana please! I..I'm sorry!" Her hand grabbed my wrist. I started to cry harder.

I pulled her hand away and continued to run with out stopping.
————

My body shivered and shook. My face still stung. I never expected her to do that.

I was so scared. The door was now right in front of me.

I knocked.