YandereTicciToby X Male/FemBullyDepressedReader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toby and Y/n knew each other for two years now. They were classmates at school. Toby saw Y/n as someone strong, amazing, popular.... Yet so mean and bad, he hated it. He did not like bad boys/girls. The problem was that he/she was bullying him, only him. Either physically or mentally. Yet, he would just sit there, because he actually adored him/her so much, he wanted Y/n to be... Happy.... It looked like he/she was happy abusing Toby like that.

Yes, Y/n bullied him. He/She was always a jerk towards him, from the moment he/she realized that he was nothing but a sick, weak freak, and easy target.

Toby was not what Y/n thought he was.

Y/n was not what Toby thought he/she was.

Toby was not weak, he could kill everyone, any time. He had a terrible past, losing his sister, killing his alcoholic father and running away from his mother....

Y/n was not a mean bully. He/She was a person who was always his/her family's target. They would push him/her away, act like he/she was dumb, stupid, worthless...

Y/n would cry every night, suffer in his/her silent screams..

Bullying Toby was the best solution to his/her problems.... It.... It made him/her feel strong, powerful.... Somebody.

Deep down, though, he/she knew, that this only caused harm for everyone and it made him/her even useless than she already was.... Despite the fact that she was becoming more and more popular and loved with this way.

To other people, he/she was someone amazing and strong. Someone with a happy life....

Only Toby knew that something was off...

---------------

Toby was collecting his Geography stuff, minding his own business alone, until he saw a hand shive his things on the floor. He looked up to see Y/n smirking at him. 'Watch out, freak." With that, he/she left with his/her gang as they all started to laugh with him/her and left. Toby sighed and bent down to get his things.

You think that this was cruel?

Don't worry.... This happened everyday, here was used at this.

Perhaps, there were even worse moments....

That moment when Y/n threatened to push him off of the building? That moment when he/she 'accidentally' spilled his/her drink all over him? Or that moment when all of his/her homework were found soaked in water...?

Yeah... It was hell for him all day long.

Until one day....

(I use this sentence way too much lol)

-----------------

Toby could not help but listen to the whispers around him...

"Hey, did you hear? Y/n was almost raped by his/her father in the streets at night! I was just heading off to buy milk!"

"I did! Also, did you notice the bruises on him/her arms and legs? It is being said that he/she is abused at home..."

"Really? Oh, that explains why he/she is wearing long clothes everyday..."

"He/She looks so depressed again... Something is wrong with him/her..."

"He/She looks so tired...."

"So weak...."

Toby frowned at the people's words.... How can this be true? Doesn't he/she has a nice life? Loving parents? What... What are they saying...?