27

Wrong.

Very, very wrong.

"Since when was he so bratty?" Jin pinched the bridge of his nose as a headache started to form, which was very uncommon for him.

"Since he realized we were too in love with him to say no, probably." Jimin sighed as he leaned against a wall.

The others were pretty much in the same position, either exhausted or pulling their hair out. Jungkook was like a toddler when it came to stuff he wanted. He would put on the cutest expression he could manage when asking for something, and if his request was denied he would start having a fit. So basically they had already spent a lot of gold.

What they didn't realize is Jungkook was used to a certain lifestyle. His family was rich. He was used to getting what he wanted.

"Can I get this one too?" Jungkook ran up to them happily, holding up a white choker with a pearl dangling from the center.

"No, you already bought one of those." Namjoon deadpanned with a stern expression on his face. Jungkook's well known pout appeared almost immediately.

"But it's a different color!" Jungkook reasoned with a whine.

"You can get one." Hoseok decided while folding his arms over his chest.

"No, I want both, Seokie!" Jungkook frowned while stomping his foot. Great, he was going to throw a tantrum again. 

"Jungkook, keep your voice down." Taehyung scolded lightly.

"Remember what we said before we got here." Jimin reminded him softly.

"But I want this one too!" Jungkook groaned, his brows furrowed in frustration and lips jutted out.

"No, put it back." Hoseok ordered, his usually cheerful demeanor long gone.

"No!" Jungkook almost shouted, glaring up at the ghost.

Hoseok stared down at the fussy boy with a clenched jaw. They had given him enough chances.

"That's yes Sir to you, you little brat. Apologize right now or you'll see what happens." Hoseok spat through gritted teeth as the muscles in his crossed arms flexed through his long sleeves.

His tone instantly made Jungkook shrink back and bite his lip. " 'm sorry, Sir." He mumbled while pulling on the ends of his sleeves.

"And?" Hoseok raised his brows.

" 'm sorry, hyungies." Jungkook glanced up at his boyfriends before averting his eyes back to the ground out of guilt.

"It's alright, sweetie." Seokjin sighed and rubbed his forehead, knowing he couldn't stay mad at his boy for long.

Suddenly, a wild Yoongi appeared at their side.

"Look, someone brought a type of food from the human world. It is made by popping the kernels of corn in a rectangular box with a lightbulb in it." The vampire informed while holding out a bag of buttered popcorn.

"So you can eat it?" Taehyung questioned while reaching out for a piece of the unfamiliar food.

"I think." Yoongi shrugged.

The others (excluding Hoseok and Jungkook) tried a piece of popcorn. They had confused expressions from the weird texture.

"Woah, that's actually really good." Jin raised his brows in surprise.

"Where did you get this? I want to get some too." Namjoon questioned while motioning to the bag.

"North side of that building." Yoongi nodded to a small building a few yards away.

The others quickly rushed over to get their own share of the delicious snack, leaving Jungkook with Yoongi. Yoongi glanced down at the sad Jungkook with something white in his hands.

"Whatcha got, bun?" Yoongi nodded to him while clicking his tongue.

"Hyungies said I can't get it, I was gonna put it back actually." Jungkook sighed with a pout, holding up the choker for the older to see.

Yoongi nodded with a hum, shoving some more popcorn in his mouth. Jungkook stood still for a moment until he got a somewhat evil idea. He smiled but quickly composed himself.

"Unless, you can get it for me?" Jungkook rocked back and forth on his heels with a small smile.

Yoongi raised a brow as he chewed on his popcorn, not saying a word.

"Please, Daddy?" Jungkook made his eyes bigger as he made eye contact with the vampire, pout set on his lips.

Jungkook discovered Yoongi liked being called that. He was unsure why, but either way, he figured it would work.

Yoongi sighed through his nose and switched the bag of popcorn from his right hand to his left so he could dig into the right pocket of his pants. His fingers wrapped around plenty of gold coins.

"Alright, baby." Yoongi murmured, taking Jungkook's hand to go buy the piece of jewelry.

Jungkook silently cheered and made a mental note to himself that Yoongi would always do what he wanted if he just used that magic word. Yoongi usually did what Jungkook wanted anyway, but that simple title pretty much ensured it.

After Yoongi tossed a couple coins on the table and snatched up the choker, he handed it to Jungkook and pulled him close as they weaved through the crowds of other fictional creatures. Jungkook looked confused as people turned to look at them, quickly clearing a path for them and bowing in respect.

Jungkook looked around, lost. Maybe they were just really polite here or something?

Suddenly, a loud voice spoke up a few feet away from where they were stood.

"What a surprise to see the King here!"

Yoongi turned around and rolled his eyes at the random civilian. "Zip it, will ya?"

"My apologies, Your Majesty." The man apologized with a bow.

Jungkook's mouth hung open. What was going on? King? Your Majesty? His eyes slowly moved up to look at Yoongi, who seemed completely unfazed.

Yoongi's a King?

👁👄👁