Chapter 9: Asher?

Caspers pov:

"Asher why are you here?" Pips says a little startled. "Well I came to see my family of course!" Asher says. Asher? Pips never said anything about you to me. "Well I'm surprised he hasn't." Asher says. "Hey oops..." Pip says. "Anyway weres dad?" Asher says. I'll show you and we to to the prison. "What?!" Asher says shocked. I walk up to the front desk. Hello we would like to see Ronald _______. "Ok come this way." The officer says. "Dad?!" Asher says. "Asher Hello, hello little demon and trash." Says Pips dad. Asher stares at him in disbelief. " but you are actually now a demon what a turn...." Pips dad says. "Dad why are you here..." Asher says. "He almost beat mom to death..." Pip says almost crying. Asher looks at him in anger. "Your not my dad anymore...." Asher says. I tp us out. "I'm going to mom now bye little brother." Asher says sad. Pip starts sobbing I take his hood off and pet him. He purrs and stops crying. "Hey by the way I wont tell mom you guys were makin out in here if you kiss." Asher says. I pit Pips hood back up look at his face, his face is a dark red a smirk at it and kiss him. "Cute!" Asher says then leaves. Pips face is a darker red now. I kiss him again. Pips face relaxes to a shade of pink now. Until the door opens I use my magic to turn on YouTube on the tv and look at the screen. Yea that's not what happend this happened. I close the door with my tail. "Go away!" Pip yells. "Alright sorry." Pips mom says. I put my tongue in Pips mouth. He lets out a little moan. We here banging on the door. "Let me in!" Tilla yells. "No!" Me and Pip say. We continue to kiss. Little did we know.

______________________________________
Just so you know I'm sorry I dint update yesterday so I came up with this! I'm kill my self now :'3.