Taiju Returns

"SENKKUUUUUU!!!!!"

You stare at Senku dumbfounded by Taijus horrible timing. You hear Taiju yell a few more times as you both scramble to get dressed and look presentable in front of Taiju.

Senku exits the treehouse and is immediately tackled by Taiju, earning him a kick to the face in Senkus attempt to pry the almost naked boy off him.

"DON'T HUG ME WHILE BEING ALMOST BUTT NAKED I" LL KILL YOU!!! GODDAMNIT TAIJU I WAS THIS CLOSE, THIS CLOSE!!!!"

"This close to what?" Taiju looks confused by Senkus anger.

"NOTHING don't worry about it." Senku huffs.

"Today is the 5th of October 5738 you were asleep for more than 3700 years."

"HOW DO YOU KNOW SUCH A PRECISE DATE??!!"

"He counted." you pipe up still inside the treehouse

."SOMEONE ELSE IS ALIVE WHO IS IT WHERE ARE THEY?!?!?!"

"Hey Taiju!" you wave as you exit the treehouse.

"Y/NNN YOUR ALIVE TOO!!"

Taiju flashes Senku a knowing look raising his eyebrows up and down, causing Senku to turn red and punch him.

"YOU GUYS BUILT ALL THIS FROM SCRATCH?!?!"

"Yep it was hard work but it totally beats sleeping on the ground at night," you say.

"We've lacked manpower, to advance civilizations, we've been in dire need for muscle freaks like you."

"I knew you would be awake inside that stone, you never got to confess to Yuzriha and something like that would cause a meathead like you to stay awake easily a few thousand years."

"YEAH, YOUR RIGHT! I'LL HANDLE ALL THE MUSCLE STUFF FROM NOW ON!!"

"Great what we need right now is more help collecting food, with three people to feed now it's going to take even more resources to survive."

"I'M ON IT!" Taiju screams already sprinting off into the forest."

Senku shakes his head and looks up at you still up in the treehouse, he climbs up and walks over pulling you into a hug.

"Things are going to be a lot easier for everyone now that Taiju is awake," he says kissing you.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOO SENKU DID YOU FINALLY GET OVER YOUR FEAR OF CONFESSING TO Y/N?!?!?!"

You both jump and move five feet apart, Senku jumps down and starts chasing Taiju around yelling at him.

"Y/N AND SENKU SITTING IN A TREE..." he teases.

"I'LL LEAVE YOU TWO LOVEBIRDS ALONE FOR A BIT WHILE I GO GET FOOD!!!"

You giggle as Taiju disappears back into the forest and Senku looks winded.

"Looks like we need to find a way to bring Yuzuriha back so you have something to tease Taiju about," you say.

"Yeah, that's the plan," he says dragging you back into the treehouse "now I believe we were doing something before getting interrupted."

———
Authors note

Copying word for word everything that goes down in the manga sucks in the first few chapters I did that and it was the worst having to go back and forth from the manga to the google document, so i'm sure you can tell i changed some things up. I feel like the main idea still gets across and you guys are here for fanfic not reading the same dialog from the anime or manga so I hope you dont mind if certain lines are skiped or mashed together in the future because that's how ill probably go about it.

You guys have made my first experience writing fan fiction so awesome. I used to hate writing in general and now I've got two other stories I want to write so thanks for being so kind.