Do not Touch[Megatron]

Requested by Smol_Kana_bean

Enjoy~

—————

"So this is what raw Energon looks like?" you said quietly

The warlord hummed in response. You reached out to to touch the glowing ores

"Don't touch it!" Megatron hissed

You pulled back your hands scared

"W-Why?"

"It will hurt you" He said not looking away from his scanner. You huffed and starred at the Energon. Megatron began to walk to another bend in the cave. You didn't realize how far he was until you barely hear his steps. You turned on your heel and ran towards him.

He gave you a side glaze

"What?"

"Nothing" He grumbled

The scanner began to start beeping slowly. Then rapidly got faster as you wondered down the halls with Megatron.

The beeping stopped as Megatron stopped walking. He turned to the cave wall and pounded his fist into the cave. Pulling out raw energon from the cave.

"Woah" you gasped

The cave started to shake. The rocks from above began to fall.

Rocks fell onto your head, and onto Megatron. Hearing the small sounds. Megatron scanned the cave and then quickly ran to you and scooped you up into his sharp claws. Bigger and heavier rocks fell out of the ceiling. You grabbed onto his digit and held on. You closed your eyes and started to shake.

"We will get out of here" he said running back towards the entrance of the cave.

Light could be seen dimly. The dust and debris from the rocks making it hard to see.

The ground shook ferociously behind you both. Causing you to lose your grip getting more scared. You cried and held on tighter.

Megatron finally made it to the end of the cave right on time too. The entrance was quickly sealed by the fallen rocks a dust flew out of the cave.

"Are you alright?" He asked

"Y-Yea" you coughed

He sighed in relief.

The sound of a groundbridge opening made him snap his head around. He placed his hand down and you jumped off.

"Go hide and wait until this is over." He said pushing you with his digit.

"Okay" You obeyed and ran towards cover. You looked back and saw the Autobot leader, his scout and his warrior here. You quickly ran and slid across the ground behind the rock.

You breathed heavy and sat down.

"Megatron!" The leader said.

"Ahh Prime! So glad you could make it. I was just about to leave!"

You peaked over the rock just a tiny bit to see what was going on.

The Scout held his gun to Megatron as long as the smaller bot. The leader stood their with his mask on his face talking with the warlord.

Bee made the first move by shooting Megatron right in the shoulder. Then Arcee began as well.  Bumblebee quickly ran and jumped on Megatron. Megatron grabbed the scouts ankles and threw him. Towards you. You quickly ducked down behind the rock again and the Scout his the cave wall behind you. You looked at the yellow sports car then looked back towards the fight.

While you were distracted, Bee opened his eyes and saw you. His optics dilated widely and he quickly got up in pain, reaching his servo towards you trying to grab you.

You heard rocks falling from behind you and saw the Scout reaching towards you.

You quickly back up to the rock. Climbing on top of it.

"No don't touch me!" You screamed at him.

Bumblebee got confused and slowly sat up. Looming over you. You jumped off the rock and quickly ran the opposite direction of him.

"Megatron!" You called

The silver mech lowered his weapon and looked at you running away from Bee. A deep growl emitted from his throat. He raised his arm again and shot the poor yellow mech in the leg. Making him stumble and fall onto the ground. Optimus and Arcee never stopped shooting and shot him in the back and knee.

You pressed your heel into the ground and stopped running. You turned around and saw Megatron wasn't doing so well. You then quickly sprinted towards him. Jumping over rocks and running around them. You ran in between his legs.

"Stop!" You screamed. holding your hands up.

The world stopped moving. The Autobots stopped shooting and Megatron looked at you surprised.

"What!" Arcee hissed and began to walked towards you.

Megatron quickly reacted and placed his pede in front of your small form.

"Do. Not. Touch. Her/him"

Arcee looked at him angerly.

Megatron started to think.

He then picked you up by the back of your shirt.

"If we keep fighting. Then this human will never see the light of day ever again." He threatened

WHAT!

You began to shake again.  After all this time he would just throw your live away just like that. Like you didn't matter to him.

But you didn't know the plan he had.

Optimus and Arcee quickly put their weapons down.

Another groundbridge appeared behind Megatron. Vehicons poured out and quickly surrounded the Autobots while the warlord walked into the groundbridge.

"Really!" You hissed at him

"I didn't mean it. I only did that so you could get out of their safe." He said harshly.

...

You both sat in silence

"Oh"

"I wouldn't do anything to hurt you" He said softly

—————

890 words

A/n- hey guys. I'm sorry if this feels rushed and for the wait and all that. Schools a pain and bunch of other shit.

And I'm sorry to say but I might be ending this book. But that may or may not happen depends. Idk

Anyways.

A~