the one with the tits and tats

❁

after hearing chandler and joey head out for the morning, ella had exited the shower not really paying mind to what her towels were covering up.
ella had one towel on her lower half and the other was ruffling through her wet hair as she walked over to her bed—aka the apartment's pullout couch. it wasn't long until ella heard some shuffling near her fridge and quickly realized she wasn't the only one home.
"chandler you're supposed to be at work!" ella exploded at the bing as she tried her best to keep the towel that was just drying her hair over her previously exposed chest.
"wait ella!"
"no! i hate sleeping on the couch! there's absolutely no privacy and you were supposed to be gone by now and thi–" ella continued to ignore chandler's attempts to get her attention.
"can i just say one thing?"
"what?!" ella let one last yell out as chandler had finally caught her out of the blinding rage.
"the towel on your waist is slipping down."
ella looked down to her nearly exposed crotch and pulled the towel up just enough to get her to the bathroom without completely revealing herself.

later that morning ella walked into central perk to an unfamiliar face greeting her.
"hi, uh did i miss something?" ella confusedly sat down on the gray armchair's 'arm' next to joey.
"this is–"
"i believe i asked anyone but you," ella cut off chandler who began to answer from across the room.
"did i, uh, did i miss something?" the mystery man spoke up to ask the two.
"no, she's still upset because i saw her boobies," chandler playfully explained to phoebe's new boyfriend, roger.
"what were you doing looking at ella's boobies?!" rachel immediately looked over to chandler with wide-eyes preparing to interrogate him.
"it was an accident. not like i was across the street with a telescope and a box of donuts," chandler joked as he defended himself.
"can we just please just change the subject?" ella tried to move on to avoid anymore comments or opinions from the friends.
"yeah, 'cause hello, these are not her boobies, these are her breasts," phoebe continued to tease ella.
"i was looking for a topic a little more different," ella sarcastically smiled back at the buffay.
"y'know, i don't know why you're so embarrassed, they were very nice boobies," chandler delivered his version of a compliment in attempts to make the situation better.
"first time someone's seen them and they're just nice? wow," ella scoffed and quickly left the group to order another coffee.
"okaaay, rock, hard place, me," chandler acted out for his friends trying to smooth over what had just happened.
"you're so funny! he's really funny! i wouldn't wanna be there when when the laughter stops," roger laughed as he mentally analyzed chandler.
"woah woah, back up there, sparky. what'd you mean by that?" chandler halted roger's laughter, leading to a conversation of roger psychoanalyzing everything about chandler.
"hey you guys. hey, you all know my dad, right?" joey came into central perk with his father breaking the awfully awkward conversation going on.
"hey, how long are you in the city?" monica asked joey's dad after all greetings were exchanged.
"just for a couple of days. i got a job midtown. i figure i'm better off staying with the kid than hauling my ass back and forth on the ferry. i don't know this one," mr. tribbiani confusedly looked over to roger.
"oh, this is my friend roger," phoebe happily introduced the two to each other.
after misspeaking and upsetting both ross and phoebe, mr. tribbiani turned to chandler to save the moment.
"off there too, uh? uh, chandler, quick, say something funny!" mr. tribbiani looked over to chandler to see him sitting there stone faced.