Volume 02 Chapter 06

Calm down.

For the points, she would suppress everything down, even her violent side.

As she repeated those words like mantra, she arrived in front of him, a meter away.

"Prince Jing."

She curtsy at him and the latter only nodded in return.

What?! No response!

Even though she's unreconciled inside, she didn't show it to her face.

A blank silence filled between them before it was broken by a girl's pearly laughter and another girl's sweet voice.

Ji Zhonglei turns his back and walk to the sound.

She glares at his walking back before following behind him. She's grumbling inside.

You ill-mannered prince! You already didn't talk to me to give me points, you even dared to leave me behind!

After they walk behind the cherry blossom trees, they saw a pair of girls, one is laughing happily while the other is close in tears.

She saw the other girl frozen in fear while the puppies ,whose supposed in care of the Third Prince, is residing under the camellia bush and biting playfully the girl's white hand.

She frowns when she saw the supposed residence of her sweeties.

Under the bush? Under the bush?! Is this prince treating my babies as beggars?!

Third Prince Ji Zhonglei approach the teary-eyed girl and checks if she has wounds while she approached her puppies and also starts checking if there's something wrong with them.

Her heart aches when she notice they became thinner than the last time she saw them.

She glared at the pedo-prince before looking at the beautiful loli. She suddenly felt her heart pounding.

Qing Lanbai has a porcelain white skin, deep eyelashes, red cherry lips, and clear round eyes. All in all, she has a beautiful exquisite appearance.

Shi Lingyan was in daze for a while before snapping out of it by shaking her head.

Wow! That took years of my life! I understand now why would Ji Zhonglei wants to ride in a pedophile ship. This china doll will become beauty in the future even I wants to do some *yuri (*AN: GirlxGirl) things with her!

As if sensing some crises, the pedo-prince looks at her warily while pulling the little loli near him.

She gave him an eye.

Humph! I'll make your life difficult! Mark my words pedo-prince!

She look at the little loli with a kind smile.

"Are you okay, darling? Did you hurt your hand?"

Even though the female lead is a reborn person, she died when she's 14 and starts living for less than a month this time. Coupled with her young appearance, the maternal instinct in our old transmigrator's heart starts to kick in.

As a 34 years old transmigrated woman, she felt compassion when she found out about the female lead's past experiences. Even though she will become ruthless in the future, there are reasons why she had done it.

Qing Lanbai looked at her warily before her face softens and nodded slowly.

"I'm sorry if my puppies frightened you. Because of some certain prince didn't properly taken care of them, they are quite hungry and took your hand as food. Could you please forgive them?"

She apologetically looked at Qing Lanbai with a puppy eyes, expressing she is sincere.

The little loli smiles at her beautifully before answering her in a sweet voice.

"It's alright jie-jie. I forgive them."

It felt like an arrow shots through her heart and as if it's not enough, another loli comes into fray.

"Yes jie-jie. The puppies only lick Lanbai's hands and jie-jie your puppies are cute! Can I touch them?"

Another shot!

This is bad! This maiden is becoming bend!

As if sensing her lewd intentions, the Third Prince encouraged the two girls to go back. But before that, she shove a puppy in the cute girl's hands before letting them go.

Shi Lingyan look at the girl's back wistfully before looking at the dark-faced pedo-prince fiercely.

"What?"

She raised her chin as if challenging him.

The pedo-prince look at her and the puppies for a while before opening his mouth.

"Get your puppies out of here before I wring them."

Her face becomes even more fierce.

"You dare!"

"Please be mindful of your words, First Miss of Shi Family or you won't know when has your head leaves your neck."

She is still fuming even after the Third Prince left and stomps her feet a few times to express her rage.

This grandson wants a piece of this granny?! Your a hundred years early, boy!

She didn't go back to the banquet after that. She hates that kind of crowd because all of them has masks on as they still wants to smile even though they are already fuming inside.

She prefers to play with her puppies than to face the two-faced crowds.

She's teasing the two puppies when she heard a splash behind the cherry blossom trees. Feeling confused, she walks behind it and saw a group of boys, aging between 8 and 10, standing in the shore and looking so nervous while they are pushing each other.

She noticed there's something is wrong and then, she saw the lake. There is someone's drowning in the water!

Oh, no!