chapter 11-🍋

"That's great." He spoke softly but excitedly. He jumped out of the window and flew towards me. Pulling me into his embrace. The tears in my eye falling with happiness.

Time skip 1 month later

I'm four months pregnant now. Adrien has been helping me around the house more. Thank God. I'm glad he isn't hitting on me as much though. Chat has been coming by during the night. Laying down with me. I am glad that Gabriel isn't too nosy. He might suspect something between me and Chat. He would be completely correct, but I don't want to have to explain myself. My birthday is a month too.

"Marinette, get up. You need to get ready for school." With what Natalie said, I got off the bed and got ready. After a couple minutes, a knock was heard at the door.

"Come in." I spoke after I got dressed. The door opened and I turned around to see Adrien at the door coming closer to me.

"Need any help?" He asked.

I smiled at him and shook my head, "No not yet anyways. Though you could zip up the rest of my dress in the back." I told him. He chuckled nodded his head. I turned to face my bed while he zipped up my dress. His breath fanning against my neck. He was so close, not that I minded it. Yeah I did have a boyfriend, but I am very hormonal. It doesn't help that I think Adrien is Chat Noir. I don't have any evidence yet. Other than the ring on his finger, blonde hair, green eyes, same voice...Okay maybe I do have a little evidence. When he got done with the zipper he backed up.

"There you go, purrincess." He spoke and I froze. Only Chat calls me that. I turn around and he has the same expression on his face.

"What did you say?" I asked a little excited and a little bit nerves.

He shook his head quickly rubbing the back of his neck with his left hand looking away from my gaze. "Oh n-noth-ing. I got to go bye." With that, he bulted out of the room. I giggled to myself.

"I figured you out, kitty." I spoke quietly. I walked out of my room. I walke ddown the stairs to the dinning room. To eat my breakfast. I mist say Natalie knows how to cook.

After eating I went outside eto go into the limo. Adrien was waiting in there with the same worried expression. I giggled and went inside. I looked at me and quickly turned the other way.

"Now what's with this behavior?" I asked him playfully.

"Sorry...I just thought...maybe You would be mad...that I called you princess." He spoke quietly. My face softened. And I brought my hand to his cheek. And made his face me.

"I would never be mad at you, kitty." With that sentence he froze.

"You...you figured...it out?" I nodded. "How long?" He asked me worriedly.

"When you called me princess. But I had my suspicions. You both have blonde hair and green eyes. Have the same voice. And you both tower over me. Let alone you both knew my secret." I smiled at him. But that didn't reassure him. "What wrong?"

"Are you disappointed?" He asked me softly. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"I could never be disappointed." He smiled at me and quickly cupped my face to kiss me. I gladly accepted. The kiss started getting heated and we made it do school. We broke the kiss and went out of the limo. Him holding my hand close. When we got to the door I saw Alya and Nino standing there and we walked to them. Alya must have noticed us holding hands because she was squealing. They still don't know that I'm pregnant. I'm planning on telling people soon. Just not yet.

Time skip last class

School is almost done for today. I am really excited. The best thing about it is, Adrien is in every class with me. Class began and he scooted closer to me. I looked at him and he had an evil smirk on. 'What's he planning?' I thought to myself. I squeaked when I felt his hand rub my inner thigh. I glanced at him and he was smirking. Trying my hardest not to moan, I turned my attention to the teacher. He moved his hand closer to my entrance.

Lemon starts here

Because did the dress I had on he moved my underwear out of the way and started rubbing my clit. Thank God we are in the back of the class. My moans were muffled much to his dismay. But he didn't give up yet. Hand hand reached down to my core and he stuck his finger inside. I squeaked again just muffled it. Him pumping his finger and rubbing my clit with his thumb did a number on me. I bit my lip to make sure I didn't make any noise. He started thrusting faster. His pace both fast and hard. I put my head down so nobody saw my face. My mouth was open making soft moans and my eyes were closer focused on his fingers thrusting and rubbing on all the right places. That is until I heard my name.

"Marinette. Can you please answer the question on the board." If I though i was embarrassed then, I sure was now. He didn't stop he just picked up his pace looking at me to listen to what I have to say. I glared at him and then I looked back at the board. 'Capital of France.' It said.

"Ahh...P-paris." I spoke as normal as possible. But that's hard when your boyfriend is fingering you under a table. And with my answer he pick up his pace once more thrusting into my harder. My face looking down at the table to save me from even more shame. Ten minutes had pasted and Adrien didn't stop he just kept on much to my liking. I was asked four questions and everyone I got right he would go faster. The bell had rang and we waited for the teacher and all the students to go out. When the door shut I let out a big moan and cummed on his hand. "AHHHH." He smirked and brought his fans to his mouth to lick off the cum.

"Delicious." He spoke sexily.

I smacked him on the shoulder and he laughed, "What the hell Adrien?" He smirked again and he looked around the room. The door was shut and he ran to it to lock it. He ran back to me and kissed me. I kissed back and we began to strip. We were both naked and he entered me on the desk. I let out a load moan and he started thrusting inside me at a fast pace.

"Ahhh...Adrien." He went faster. All you could here were our moans.

"Mari...ahhh." he moaned loudly.

Soon enough both of us were close to our climax. He flipped me around and took me from behind. Him thrusting inside me at inhuman speeds. Me screaming and moaning. Him grunting as he cummed inside me. Me also cumming.

We got dressed and he helped me walk out of the classroom home. I was satisfied. But can't say I wasn't embarrassed. We got home and later he me in bed with him laying right next to me. Falling asleep.

Thanks for reading this chapter. Sorry for the slow updates recently. I will try to update once a week. I hope you like this chapter. And I hope you had a great summer. Thanks again. Bye.

 Bye