117: Wake Up

Zhou Ji was soaked in blood that he seems so miserable.   

  As a Beastmaster, Hai Feng can clearly feel the powerful energy of rolling in the body of Zhou Ji, but other people is not sharp as he is.

   Xiong Ye has been scared, and Xiong Qi and others are worried:

      "What happened to Zhou?"  

           "Is he injured?"

            "Is he okay?"

    ......  

   After these people anxiously asked, they looked at Hai Feng again.  

       Hai Feng can only say: "We fought before, we both loses and got hurts..." He was afraid to say more and said something wrong. When he said it, he wouldn't dare to say more, and went to see Zhou Ji.

    However, Zhou Ji had already closed his eyes and not moving. He can only withdraw his sight, full of depression, and a little grievances - It is not a loss of both sides. It is obvious that he is unilaterally beaten!

   But no one knows his grievances, the people of the Big Bear Tribe even glared at him.

"The two both lose, but Zhou had more serious injuries." Xiong Qi muttered and glance at Hai Feng.

    Hai Feng: "..." I'm even more worse!   

  "Let's go back." Xiong Ye said. He happily pick up Zhou Ji, and then go back - they have herbs in the place where they camped, he will take Zhou to go back and give him medicine.

     The words of the one-eyed wolf before, Xiong Ye put to his heart.   

  He is determined that Zhou cares about him, but Zhou is too strong. He is not sure if Zhou can always care about him.  

   And... Zhou and him, have not had the most intimate contact.    

 Originally, he believed it when Zhou said that he was afraid of pain, but... Is Zhou really worried about pain?   

  When Xiong Ye thought about it, he felt a little uncomfortable, but now that he saw Zhou’s injury, he completely ignored this, but he remembered the previous things.   

  He was injured by the Ma Lu, and Zhou killed the Ma Lu in the mountain, ruined the trees on the mountain, and then fainted in front of him.    

 This time too, Zhou's was very strong, but now he is dying.

    So, Does Zhou have to pay to pay a price to using this powerful strenght to fight?

      Xiong Ye ran forward in a hurry. Zhu Zhanzheng carry Hai Feng on his back and followed Xiong Ye. After a while, he couldn't keep up. After a while, Xiong Ye had already run far away.  

        Zhu Zhanzheng: "..."    

 Although Xiong Ye ran very fast, but because of the proximity of the road, he just brought Zhou Ji back to the camp, and then Zhu Zhanzheng followed him with Hai Feng.    

 In the camp, there are many people left behind. These people are responsible for guarding the one-eyed wolf and the Beach Tribe.   

  Both the one-eyed wolf and the Chief of the Beach Tribe mouth were blocked, but the mouth of the ordinary people of the Beach Tribe was not blocked. At first they saw that Xiong Ye brought back Zhou Ji, and they asked:

       "Where are our Sea God?"

    "What are you going to do to the Sea God?"     

     "You evil guys! What have you done to the Sea God?"