Chapter: 24

Zavier

"Alpha Zavier"

I turn to see the Alpha King as he approached me. I felt myself feel some sort of pull, a pull I haven't felt for years since my mate died giving birth to our kids. I looked to see a beautiful girl standing right next to the King. She reminded me so much of her? Yet I can't remember what my mate looked like. The girl before me didn't look at me and I really wanted her to look up. 

Just who is she, and why is she with the King?

"This is Luna Emma my partner" he said as he pulled her closer by her waist in a possessive manner. Something in me felt anger at the sight, the urge of wanting to pull her away from him was imminence but I kept my calm. That was till a growl escaped from me. She finally looked up and gave me a smile as she lifts her hand to shake mine. I took no time in taking it. Her soft hand reminded me of hers. And her name it was so familiar....just like....like...like who's? The fact that I have no memory of the person I love the most was a nightmare, but this person makes me remember bits of the past. Why?

I held her hand not wanting to let go but she pulled her hand away from me giving me one last smile before turning to the Alpha King. He said that she was his partner. Did he mean his mate or just a party companion? I didn't like the idea of her being his mate....but why?

After our short conversation they turned to leave and I kept my eyes on her. She seem to have known me. I saw it in her eyes, the sadness and love? She hid it so well. Could she be my second chance?  I walked out to the garden here I could gather all my thoughts with out all the loud sound coming from the ball.

Something was not right, I have to met her once again. Just who are you really?

Luna Emma...Em?

****************

Emma

The way back to my childhood home was far but I made it this far with out bumping into my mate. I know I will have to face him at some point but I really don't want to at this moment I still need to think about what to tell him. And the fact that I really don't want to put my loved ones in danger was killing me, but apparently I will need him to stop the person who is after me or should I say the ones after the blood of the descendants of the moon goddess.

All I know is that all these people want the power of the first born daughters of the goddess. The first born daughters of our bloodline have the strongest power. Its hard to explain but the boys born have power but it isn't as powerful and if someday they have kids and have a daughter she may have power but it won't be strong or she might not even have powers. Only the generation of the moon goddesses first born child will carry its powerful strength of power thought their first born girl.

For this reason I am trying to protect my first born daughter. I want to end this once in for all so that any and all threats are gone from this world. I don't want my daughter or any future generation to go through what I have gone.

"Emy we are here. My mate went to see her parent so lets go. Mom and dad will be so happy to see you." Ricky said as we both got off the car. It has been a while since I have been home. 

We walked to a very familiar building. As we enter I can't help but look around, I just loved hearing the story of how my mom, met my dad for the first time. 

"MOM! DAD! WHERE HOME!" my brother shouted as he threw himself on the couch. I shake my head as I rolled my eyes. Typical Erick.  I the smile to myself as I get in position to jump on my dear twin just like in the old days. "Emma don't you dare! You weigh to much" just as he finish this sentence I threw myself at him. But just as I was about to land on him I was caught in the air by none other than my daddy!

"Who do we have here? If it isn't my baby girl" he said as he holds me in his arm just like when I was small. I have always been daddies girl. "Daddy I've missed you soooooo much" I hug him back as I giggle. I feel so safe in dads arms, but it not the same as Zavier's. 

"You haven't changed at all Emma, always cling onto your father" I turn to face my dear beautiful mother. I give my dad another hug and a kiss on the cheek before running to my mom and giving her a big hug and kiss. "Serenity my love no need to be jealous, you should know by know that Emma has always loved me more than you. Just like Erick loves you more than me." Dad says as he hugs her and kisses her lovingly. 

Even though my parents are way older than us they look as if they could be our siblings.

"It's good to be back, but I also have a family I must get back to. So lets solve this problem fast"

The mood in the room changed quickly. "I was able to track down a base that seemed to belong to him" Said my dad as he pulled me up the stairs to the Alpha's office. There he handed me a folder that held pictures and reports from the hid out. 

"We have to plan this attack carefully. This guy isn't an easy person to deal with. And if anyone knows him better that would be me. Two long and painful years I spent with him and those henchmen I killed. He escaped from me once and it won't happen again." I growled as I felt of blood-lust rush through me.

This will all end..........