𝟎:𝟎𝟓

London POV
I was getting the kids ready , because they were leaving to go with Antwan. I started to second guess , but I seen how happy they were to leave with him so I just let it be.
Antwan showed up and came inside to come & get them.
"Mama?" Milan said
"Yea pooh?"
"You should come with us.."
"Nah baby.. this is your time to spend with your dad..go have fun without me boo."
She pouted
"Nah London..you should come with us.." Antwan said. I rolled my eyes at him
"Yea mommy ! Come with us.." Mekai repeated
I sighed "fine.. let's go." We walked out the house & got in the car. Antwan turned on some music and the kids just looked like they were having a fun time.
They were already bonding with Antwan like they clicked so fast. It was weird being in the car with Antwan.. even after I said I wouldn't socialize with him unless it was because of the kids..this counts. Right? We went an aquarium. Cute shit. We got out the car and the kids were stuck on Antwan like glue after that..
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Antwan POV
I was mad surprised on how easy the kids clung to me like that. I thought it would've taken a long time. Whole time London was focused on trying not to talk to me I was focused on how fine she is.
Like damn.. and  now she stuck all on another nigga. That ain't nothin to me tho..ima get her back.
No matter what.. even though she not tryna fuck with me rn..
While the kids were up looking around together me & London sat down. Her ass tried so hard not to sit directly by me.
"London why can't you just enjoy yourself instead of trying to avoid me. Obviously that shit ain't workin." She looked at me and made a stank face.
"Ion know why you talking to me Antwan. Like deadass. You think we coo or some shit? I'm here for my babies..that's all."
"That's all?"
"Yea. That's all."
"Yea ight."
"Oh so you think I'm playin?"
I shrugged
"You gon see how serious I am Bitch." She got up and walked to where the twins were. This mf just called me a bitch? LMFAOO that shit ain't even make me mad.. just turned me on but aight ..

After like at least 2 hours we decided to leave. The whole car ride back the kids were sleep & London was ignoring me the whole time.
"So this really what we doin now?"
"Antwan what do you expect me to say to you? You faked yo death...had a funeral and all , and now you're back and I'm just supposed to forgive you? It's not that easy. Be happy I'm even letting go be around the kids."
"I fucked up.. yea I know , and I explained to you why I did it..but that ain't enough for you huh?"
"You gon have to give me time Antwan."
"Mhm." We pulled up to her place and their was a car parked in the driveway, and I guess it was ole dude she "fuckin" with.
The twins got out and ran up to his car London was about to get out but I grabbed her hand and she looked over at me
"Boy what?"
"So that's who you fuckin with now?"
"Yep. His name is Amani..you'd love him" she said sarcastically
"He not bouta be around for long"
"Yea okay Twan. Have a nice night."
She walked away and went inside with that nigga & the twins..

Coulda been meeee.