Chapter Twenty Four

Chapter song: Loving is Easy by Rex Orange County

Y/N's p.o.v.

Jake and I were already at the food court, eating some Auntie Anne's (a/n: pretzel store if u don't have one), waiting for Colby. We are sitting there talking about the party and stuff, when the chair next to me pulls out and Colby sits down. "Oh, hello!" I say with a smile. He's holding many bags, from a lot of stores that I like, and looks tired.

"Hey, see you finished early." He said.

"Yup! You ready to go?" I asked finishing my food.

"Yea, lets go." We walk down to his car throwing our bags in his trunk and getting in. Jake filmed a few more small clips of us jamming out to some music in the car, with me in shotgun of course.

*back at the traphouse*

We were in Colby's room, while he was setting up the camera again, and I was sitting on his couch with my bags. He sat down next to me scooting close to get in the frame. Then he pressed record. "So we are back from our shopping trip, and I would say it was pretty successful..." he trails off grinning at me.

"Yes it was." I said back with a competitive tone.

"So we are going to do rock, paper, scissors, to see who has to show their outfit first." Colby turns to me and makes a fist on his hand. We say the words in sync, as I change my hand to a paper. He left his a rock resulting in my win. "Okay fine, so Y/N do you want to show me my outfit or have me show you yours." He asks me.

"Uh I wanna give you yours!" I said.

His eyebrows raise, "okay, get your bags then." I go out of frame to go through my bags and get everything sorted out. I get everything then join him again on the couch. I decide to start with pants, since they were the most boring. I grab the bag and tell him to close his eyes and hold out his hands. He does as he was told and I grab the pants. I put them on his hands and tell him to open. "Oh, sweet. Just like the twenty other pairs." He laughs.

"Well you only ever wear black pants so I figured that was easiest. And Jake helped with sizes." He nods and I tell him to shut his eyes again. I grab the black sneakers and place them on his hands. "Alright, open." I said.

He opens up and examines them, "ohhh nice. Definitely gonna wear these." He says smiling.

"I hope so," I laugh. They were expensive shoes. He closes his eyes again, without me even having to tell him to. I grab the shirt, my personal favorite, and place it on his hands. I tell him to open.

He pulls open the shirt, examining it for a second. I wondered if he liked it or not, I thought it was kinda his vibe. "Wow, Y/N this is a nice shirt." He says sizing it up to his chest.

"Well I got one last thing," I said while reaching in the bag grabbing the necklace. He looks surprised but closes his eyes again. I place the chain in his hands and tell him to look.

He opens and smiles big, "Oh wow, this is so nice. Thanks Y/N." He says pulling me into a half hug. I smile and tell him it was no problem. (A/N: Colby's outfit is based off of the Stanley Hotel part 1 Video outfit)

 (A/N: Colby's outfit is based off of the Stanley Hotel part 1 Video outfit)

"Alright, it's my turn to treat you." He says smiling and putting his new clothes aside. He gets up and goes through this bags. "Okay, close your eyes." He says.

I do as I was told. I feel a heavy material in my hands, knowing they were jeans. I open my eyes and see a cute pair of high waisted mom jeans. I check them out and look at the size. Surprisingly they were my exact size. "How did you know my size?" I asked confused.

"I texted Tessa..." he says smiling. Ahhh that would explain. It's probably better that he did, so I can actually wear what he bought. "Okay, now close again." He said grabbing another bag.

I closed and felt two big soles on my hands. I open and see black Doc Martins in my hands. I have knock off ones because the real ones are expensive. I can't believe he bought me these. "Oh my God Colby! I love these. I'm literally going to wear these all the time." I smiled big, happy they were also my size.

He instructed me to close my eyes again and I felt him place two different shirts in my hands. I was confused until I opened my eyes. First I saw a long sleeve kinda cheetah print shirt. Then under it was a vintage style big tee shirt. Wow he exactly knew my style. I could not wait to try this on. I told him that I loved it and received one of his breathtaking smiles.

A/N: sorry I haven't been posting

A/N: sorry I haven't been posting. It was my brothers birthday the other day, then today is my best friends birthday. I was also sick. I'm going on vacation this weekend so I'm going to try to prewrite, but if I can't update later this week that's why. Love you all! Thank you so much for 2k reads, that's insane! Also we hit number 1 in #brock. This is crazy!!!
-Sam