Chapter 1

Kara's POV
I was laying down on the grass as the sun hit warmed my body. I was training my for the soccer game that will determine if we go to championships or not next month. I stayed after so I could do it in peace without a rushing or worrying. I took a long sip of water before I headed back up to the middle of the field and to keep practicing my shots. Here at the Salvatore school soccer is the most popular sport next to flag football, they only choose the best to be in the team so if you are in the team then that means that you have what it takes to represent the Salvatore school and that's something important. You see the Salvatore school is a boarding school for "rich and spoiled" kids that's what the others think in reality we are gifted with supernatural powers. There where Werewolves, witches, vampires, and more I was a werewolf that explains my strength, speed, and my ability for running. I was about to get up when I heard a voice "Hey Danvers what are you still doing here" ask a brunette with green eyes. "Just practicing my shots and tricks before the finals" I said as I warmed up a little. The brunette came closer and I could finally who it was Josie Saltzman.

*underline is Josie and regular is Kara*
"Kara why do you always work so hard why don't you loosen up a little and have fun."

"Am sorry Josie but soccer is my life and will help me get a scholarship you know good and well my parents aren't that rich to pay for college and besides there is nothing to do".
"I know kara and I respect that but almost all afternoons and sometimes night you are out here playing and you never have fun".
"I'm sorry Josie but I can't fail my parents nor my team they need me." I said as I started packing my stuff and and started walking to the locker room.
"Ok fine but at least come to the Halloween dance tonight"
"I don't know Josie I'm pretty tired and I have to study" I said as I took off My sweaty clothes.
"Kara you are basically the most popular girl in the school so please come to the party and if you don't like it I will never bother you again" said Josie looking away while Kara undressed .
"Fine I will go but if I don't like it you will buy me food and take me home" I said while putting my hair in a ponytail
"DEAL and I promise you will have fun" I said almost screaming
"Ok I will be ready at 7 so pick me up at the time" I said as I looked at her in the eyes.
"Ok I will be there at 7 pm sharp" I said happily
"Ok now I gtg see you at 7" I said as I grabbed my bag and started walk to the door