Chapter 22

After that incident, I found out I was unconscious for 5 days and that my heart also stopped beating.

I got scared, knowing that I can die any moment in this world.

This is real, this no longer a fiction.

This is my second day after waking up.

I'm so weak I can't even lift a spoon, so embarrassing as it is, Mom feeds me. Dad also gives me a lot of toys and gadgets to play.

Mom became strict she noe forbids me from running or tiring myself and Dad agrees too. I plead them that I want to exercise instead and have muscles like Dad. Dad was so happy and said he'll buff me up. Mom on the other hand was devastated, she kept on saying how her stupid husband led me astray and how she'll make me a Mama's boy.

The next one to come was Albert he was extremely worried, he looked older.

I learned that he was the one who took care of me and the first person to get notified about my condition when my parents were on a business trip.

He proclaims that he'll educate me harsher to make me tougher and strong. Ugh why!?

Right now, I'm in our garden, breathing fresh air and looking at the beautiful view. I had to be in a wheel chair and be pushed because I had no strength.

I also learned that Ace regularly visits me. Yesterday, he cried and says something about being strong so he won't be sickly like me....

Are you even my friend?

He also came with Taras and his parents. They thanked me and even bowed to me. They can't express their thanks enough so they just promised to be a business partner for life, even though they were still beginning, they promised to make a breakthrough.

Excellent. That's two people down. I didn't even have to approach Taras anymore. I'm sure he already respects me and won't hesitate to be my friend.

With this, there's only one person left, Tarkhan.

While thinking about all of these, I looked at the beautiful green meadow over the garden. It made me feel peaceful.

Then I saw someone looking at the roses at the other side of the garden.

She had platinum blonde hair.

She's not lady Erica.

She's Laeticia.