Chapter 24: Laeticia Ross

Laeticia's POV

My parents told me we will visit their friends because their son woke up after being comatose.

I asked who they were and they told me it's the Alphonse family.

I suddenly felt it was familiar.

I may sound weird but recently, I'm having weird dreams. In those dreams, I saw an adult me, doing bad things.

I don't understand...why would I do something like that.

I always hurt a girl named Amelia, but for what reason, I don't know.

Why? Mama and Papa told me it's bad.

I also saw that guy with violet eyes. He's bad but he doesn't hurt me. He just hurts other people. But still, I'm scared of him.

I don't understand if these dreams were real.

Then there was that guy, I can't see his face clearly but the old me will always be red when she sees him.

I thought these were all just a dream, but I got scared when Mama told me we will visit the Alphonse.

We went and met them. I thought they were bad just like that guy, but they're nice. My parents then asked them about their son and gave gifts.

They talk so long that I started to get sleepy. They noticed me and said I could go play outside. I didn't hear the answer when my parents asked where their son was because I was already walking away.

I walked to the garden. The maids showed me the way. It's pretty far but I'm curious.

I saw the white arch and I entered.

I saw beautiful roses!

So pretty! There are plenty of roses! Blue, red, white, pink and orange!

I enjoyed walking around the garden so much.

Then I noticed there was somebody in the other side.

He seemed to notice me too because he looked at me and our eyes met.

.......

He is that bad guy.