34

Eleanor was appalled at the news of her nephew and what he had done to Marge Dursley, to Eleanor; Harry was completely harmless, infact a very down-to-earth boy besides a little adventuring— but to blow up his relative?! She was shocked to say the...

Eleanor was appalled at the news of her nephew and what he had done to Marge Dursley, to Eleanor; Harry was completely harmless, infact a very down-to-earth boy besides a little adventuring— but to blow up his relative?! She was shocked to say the least when she was notified by a letter sent from Cornelius Fudge himself.

Soon after reading the letter she found herself walking back and forth across the livingroom. She had a stream of smoke following her cigarette while she paced than finally plopped herself down on a sofa chair holding her head.

Her heart was so heavy, yet so vacant. It wasn't just the news about Harry, God knows Cornelius Fudge only him go so easily because of what happened—

And that's just it, Eleanor couldnt breathe at the thought of Sirius Black escaping Azkaban to find Harry and possibly kill him... or her. She hadnt thought of Sirius since the day she heard that Sirius had killed Peter Pettigrew and sold both lily and dead James to Voldemort, he was the reason they were dead. He was the reason she lost her brother and just to think that she was so infatuated with the man so much when she was young.

She wanted to vomit at the thought.

She breathed in heavily as her hand vibrated in anger, guilt and sadness. One hand rubbed the back of her neck as the other held the cigarette to her lips.

Eleanor knew what she had to do, she had to go see Harry. Just to make sure he was safe, and in all honesty, she didnt want him at of her sight.

"I'm looking for Harry Potter." She said to the bellman who eyed her weirdly at her request.

"Who's asking?" His voice was high and scratchy leaned over against the wooden table.

Eleanor was somewhat relieved that the bellman had asked that, keeping Harry safe and away from random people that may be out to hurt him people like Sirius Black.

She smiled, "Eleanor Adler, Professor at Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizardry, I'm here to see how he is doing."

The man eyed her up and down, leaning over the desk with a debating expression, one blonde eyebrow raised as he did this gesture.

"Professor Adler?" Commented a voice from behind, Eleanor turned around seeing that it had been Hermione Granger who smiled softly to the teacher.

"Hello Hermione!" She waved to the girl, "Hows your summer?"

"Its been good, thanks!"

"Its also her birthday." Said Ron that came around the corner, "Suprised she didnt tell you, Shes talked about it all day." He complained

Eleanor grinned from ear to ear bringing in the two for a hug. "Well it's her special day, and for a special birthday girl I'd love to buy you something from the shop!"

"Oh, you dont have to—" Hermione was cut off by Eleanor insisting.

"Even if its just a cake? It would be my pleasure." To this Hermione finally gave in and agreed.

Footsteps came down the stairs as a figure stood from the corner of Eleanors eye, it was Harry, he smiled down at her. Walking calmly to Eleanor who immediately gave him a hug. "You're the luckiest boy in the world, you trouble maker." She teased. Harry was nervous about how she was going to take the situation, but calmed himself quickly.

Harry broke from the hug while his friends were standing right next to him, "I can explain."

"No need to, only thing that matters is that you're safe." She said to him, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Now, we were just about to get a birthday cake for Hermione here."

"Ooh I love cake!" Joked the voice of Mister Weasley who came in the room followed by the rest of the Weasley family. They had been on vacation during summer visiting Egypt and decided to stay at the leaky coldrin along with Harry and Hermione who was just visiting for her birthday and had even bought herself a cat that seemed to dislike Ron's rat.

"Ms. P- um Adler, was it?" Molly Weasley approached Eleanor who nodded, to that Molly grinned giving the Professor a hug, "So glad you're here, Harry is too, no doubt about it!" She gestured to Harry who talked with Ron and Hermione.

Eleanor softened to Molly, giving her a warm smile, "I'm just glad he's alright."

"Mum, I see you're acquaint with my girlfriend."  Fred walked up with George snickering behind.

"Hello Fred, have fun on vacation?" She asked ignoring what he had just said to her and Molly who didn't not find this topic amusing.

"Not all much fun, you weren't there." He winked

Molly yanked the boy by the elbow sending him aside and away from Eleanor. She was going to have a word with him later about manners.

Eleanor ended up getting a cake for Hermione, molly offered to pay and even offered to pay half the price so even it out, but soon the chocolate cake was shared along the Weasley family, Hermione and Harry.

Though everyone was having a good time, Eleanor couldn't help but stare at the posters along the place of the mad man who escaped Azkaban. Not understanding how, she stared at the poster, the picture moved showing a very rigid, skinny and insane Sirius Black, his eyes in the poster showed no emotion, like he was wiped of his emotions. Truly Eleanor thought she could see pain within his eyes, like a lost soul she once knew. But that didnt matter, she pushed the pity thoughts in the back of her head, he is the reason why James is gone. For that, she could never think of him to be the same charming innocent man she knew from school.

"Aunt El," whispered Harry seeing that she was alone looking to the plastered wanted sign, "Are you alright?"

She could feel a sense of sadness run through her body, her heart ached staring at the poster, but kept herself together finally turning to Harry. She gave him a watery look and a smile. "If you're alright, than I'm alright." She spoke

To that Harry stared between her and his own thoughts of what had really happened between her and the missing killer Sirus Black.

AN: I know Hermione's birthday isn't correct, but I did it anyways