the one with the longest goodbye

do y'all prefer gifs or images?
ー ○ ー

The next week, Jungkook and the group had to go to Japan for 5 days, it made you sad but he drove to your house early the day of his flight, just to say goodbye. He had to make it quick so that nobody was suspicious, nobody being namjoon since everyone else knew but him.

You shared a long passionate kiss involving ass grabbing, tongue and at least one hickey on the both of you.

You planted one right under his jaw, knowing it wouldn't be obvious due to the shadow of his face. He planted one on the ball of your left collarbone, leaving it openly exposed unless you were to wear a turtleneck sweater.

You were marking each other as your own property. He was going overseas to a place filled with women who swooned over him, you also knew his ex would most likely be seeing him according to what the guys had told you.

She was a translator under bighit meaning she toured with them whenever they had Japan tours or meetings.

You had also heard that she had hooked up with more than Jungkook.

She had apparently slept with one of the sound engineers and 2 of the back up dancers on their latest tour of Japan, which ended up causing their breakup.

She was known as "the vocal one" among the boys not only because of her being their translator.

Taehyung had told you all of this once you had asked him about how many ex's Jungkook had had, trying to confirm his stories. 

Anyway, back to the events of his departure. He didn't want to leave you alone without him showing some sign of ownership. His jealousy and suspicion always were a big thing you had figured out during the time in your relationship with him.

You talked for a few minutes before he left. 

“Call me everyday, okay?” you said as you stood at your door with him. 

“Good thing it’s only one concert and some interviews so I can call you while its evening and not late at night.” he said kissing your forehead sweetly.

You smiled up at him and hugged him tightly.

“I’m going to miss you, we haven’t been away from each other this long.” you were frowning sadly up at him and he stroked some hair from out of the frame of your face. 

“Well, this is just a practice, we usually travel for months at a time, so this is nothing. I’ll be back before the end of the week.”

“Don’t talk about that, I can hardly go 2 days without seeing you…” 

“Well thankfully I get a break from you" he teased and you pouted, arms crossing over your chest. He pulled you into his chest and smiled into your hair.

"That's not funny you know!" You whined out and hugged him tightly again.

"I know, I'm sorry…" he kissed the side of your head.

"Don't hang around your ex too much either." 

"M-my ex?" He stuttered out, stepping back.

"Mhmm, Taehyung told me that sh-" 

"Taehyung told you about Leiko?" 

"Yeah and how she cheated on-"

"You don't have to remind me y/n, I'm not going to see her again and fall in love with her okay? Anyway, you're my little translator now!" He said picking you up and twirling you around in his arms. You giggled and he put you down.

"Well, 気をつけてください!" (Please be careful/safe) you expressed and he pecked your lips. 

"Aish~ you’re so amazing." He teased and you smiled widely. Your dimples showing and causing him to smile back.

“You are such a flirt!” you were hugging his waist, looking up at him, still smiling widely.

The two of you were too cute for your own goods. Jungkook was having a dilemma though… he was thinking he might be on the edge of falling in love with you. He couldn’t find anything wrong with you, not one thing. It scared him, alot. How could he be this lucky to have you? There had to be a negative. That’s when it hit him. Namjoon. Your own brother and practically his own too, he was the one that restricted your relationship from fully blooming. If he knew and accepted the relationship, you would be at the dorms right now helping him to pack, you would be driven to the airport with them and saying goodbye infront of the crowds of ARMYs. He wanted to introduce you to ARMY, not just as his friends sister, but his girlfriend.

His expression was now cold, he was staring past you into nothingness, he had zoned out.

You brought him back by running your cold hand up the front of his shirt.

Yah~” he whined, shoving your hand out from under his shirt quickly.

“You zoned out again, and you need to get going.”

“Your hands are cold” he muttered and let out a sign, grabbing them in his own. He stroked your knuckles and you leant up to kiss him shortly. 

“Bye Jungkook, and remember...”

“Yeah, I know, avoid my ex a-”

“No stupid, have fun.” you said smiling widely at him again.

“Oh. I’ll try.” he hugged you tightly before stepping out the door.

“This is the longest goodbye, ever!” you said stepping into your doorway as he stood in the hallway outside your apartment.

“I just don’t want to leave my girlfriend.” he said pulling you into him by the hips.

Your hips hit his softly and you gasped.

He took your gasp as a chance to kiss you and stick his tongue into your mouth oh-so-romantically.

Your hands naturally went to rest on his pecks.

A moment later there were some giggles down the hallway and you both blushed.

You pushed him away lightly and your mouths detached. Him glancing down the hallway at the 3 girls giggling at the stairs entrance and you hiding yourself in his chest, fisting handfuls of his shirts fabric. The girls quickly disappeared into the first apartment by the stairs still giggling and whispering. He smiled at your completely embarrassed state. 

“It seems that you don’t want to let me go.” he teased.

You scoffed and instantly let go of his shirt.

“Just go already.” you said sadly, acting well.

He pecked your lips.

“Bye babe.”

“Bye…” you said and he smiled before walking down the hallway to the elevator.

He pressed the button and turned around to see you peeking your head out of your door, smiling at him.

He smiled back and walked backwards onto the elevator, watching your small form hiding out of sight.

You waved and he waved back as the door closed.

You waited a few seconds before sulking back into your apartment and closing the door.