54: Epilogue

"I can't believe it. The first time we met you were just a teenager. Small and naive," Jin hyung jokingly said as he fixed my tie.

"He's still small, but not naive!" Namjoon butted in then all the boys laughed.

"Aish hyung! You're just a year older than me."

"Yeah. But look at you now, getting married and starting to have a family." Jin hyung acted like he was wiping a tear, but there's none.

I patted his back and smiled at him, "Hyung, time will come."

Namjoon got up from the sofa and approached me, "I remember the first time I saw you, you were just an underground rapper with no future ahead of him. And now look at you, marrying a gorgeous lady."

I playfully punched his chest, "Aish shut up! Don't tell me you're still into her or I'll kill you."

"Actually, I have a plan of standing up later when the priest called out who's against the marriage," I punched him harder this time then he groaned. "I'm just kidding hyung!"

"Hyung!" Jungkook called out with a churros on his mouth. "The food here is delicious! But by the way," he swallowed the churros. "What are your plans after this? Will you leave us?"

I put my arms over his shoulders though he's taller than me, "Of course not. I won't leave bangtan. BTS forever, right?"

"BTS forever!" All of them shouted then we laughed.

"Okay, position! Let's take some pictures!" The photographer called out so we gathered together.

They are my best men

They are my best men. I can't choose one so I chose them all. I'm so lucky to have six additional brothers in my life. Though sometimes we fight, but we still reconcile in the end.

I promised that I won't leave BTS. I will still write songs and perform with them. I remember before, I don't really want to be an idol. I just want to produce songs but Bang pd-nim tricked me!