Chapter 21

Anthony's

Ain't this some shit, I'm out here riding around following this bitch nigga

Ain't this some shit, I'm out here riding around following this bitch nigga. They got me, Anthony Brewster, out here trailing a buster ass nigga. I know I done did some foul shit, but I know I don't deserve this shit.

Ive been following this nigga for 5 whole hours now. I haven't been enduring this ride alone though, I been on the phone with Mel ass the entire time. She called me as soon as I was up the street from the trap telling me how she almost beat Leander's ass for asking me to do this.

"I should have come with you, I'm ready to fuck that nigga up. I promise you as soon as yall catch up to him, I'm rocking his shit on my lil brother soul."

I had to look down at my phone to make sure I was talking to the right person. "Yeah ok Mike Tyson, you ain't doing a damn thing," I said leaning back in my seat as I parked a little ways down the street from a tattoo parlor where the niggs currently is at.

"I am, I owe that nigga a whole ass whooping for fucking with my life."

I bust out laughing at how serious she sounded. It's over with, when the hood side of Melanie comes out. She gets hella violent and wreckless. She done went hood on my ass a few times before, and I damn near had to call the police on her ass after she beat my ass in a grocery store parking lot.

Melanie is the only girl in her family, beside her momma. She has grown up around nothing but niggas, who ain't did shit but treat her like a boy, and taught her how to fight and shit.

I wouldn't put it past Mel ass to pop up at dudes place, and try to whoop his ass on some real thug shit. I would bring her ass over there, but I don't trust that nigga he might pull a gun on her ass or something. I'm trying to have a whole bunch of kids running around my crib, while Mel cooking dinner in the kitchen and shit on some happy ending type stuff.

"You think I'm joking I'll pop up out his closet or some shit scarying him out his sleep slapping his ass dead in his face."

I shake my head, this girl is something else. My phone began vibrating signaling I have another call coming through. I see that it is Chris.

"Aye Mel I'll call you back, let me see what Chris ass want."

"Ok."

I hang up, answering Chris call, "What nigga."

"Umm why the fuck you ain't tell us that nigga was coming back to the house."