Chapter 22

Melanie's POV

They got his ass

They got his ass. I had to threaten Chris ass to bring me to the warehouse, where they have his ass locked up at.

"Between you and Anthony you niggas gone put me in and early grave," Chris mumbled leading me down to the basement "I'm sorry Chrissy Pooh," I giggled.

His head snaps back in my direction with a mean ass mug in his face making me laugh harder. "Don't you ever call me that fruity pooh ass name again," Chris hissed turning back forwards. "Sorry bestie," I said biting my lip to keep from laughing harder.

We arrive at a door causing Chris to stop and turn towards me. "You asked for this, so don't go telling Ant ole mean ass bout me bringing you down here." I nod my head looking towards the door.

"If he start acting up just get out the room, ight."

"Yeah, yeah ok open up the door fool," I said ready to go in. Chris opens up the door, and I peered inside.

There was a body tied to a chair in the middle of the dark room with a spot light shining down on it. I walk a lil bit further in the room cause the persons head to pop up. The door closes behind me as I gasp a little. "Please man let me go, I promise I'll never bother y'all again man," Keenan whines causing me to laugh.

This was the same brother that walked around all big and bad. This was the same nigga that was after my play brother's head. "Damn they really fucked you up huh," I joked folding my arms.

They truly had, I mean the man's eyes were damn near swollen shut. The right and left sides of his face were swollen. His mouth is busted up. He is a horrible sight to see. He belonged in some hunted house on halloween.

He attempts to squint his eyes trying to get a better look at me. "Mel-Melanie?"

"Yeah it's me, how's it going Keenan," I joke walking out the shadows closer to him. "Mel baby help me out of here these niggas are crazy."

I snort walking around him. "Now why would I do a thing like that. You deserve to be in this chair, well actually you deserve to be in a watery grave for what you did."

"What I did-I didn't do anything," Keenan shrieks. Some thug nigga he turned out to be. "Come on now Keenan, there's no need to lie. I know about your little plan. You were using me to get to Nip."

"No, no baby you got it all wrong I'm not using you."

"Really so you were not trying to kill one of my friends," I asked now standing in front of him with my arms crossed. He looked at me before looking down. "Right that's what I thought, and on top of trying to kill my friend you nearly killed my baby brother."

"Your brother? What-What the hell are you talking about!" "The guy you shot in the restaurant, the guy you caused to slip into a slight coma, the guy you fucking shot, and ran off leaving bleeding on the restaurant floor like the fucking coward you really are, " I shouted getting hella heated.

He looked at me confused, until a look of realization spread across his face. "I-I shot you-your brother, listen that was honestly a honest mistake. It was dark and I thought he was someone else. Listen if you just let me out this seat I can..." He was cut off by the opening of the door behind me, and the voice of Anthony. "Nah cuz she ain't bout to do that."

I turn my head to see him holding a barely conscious and tied up person. Looking a little closer, I see that it is the dike bitch. He pushes her over to the floor to the left of Keenan.

"You got shit fucked up if you think she is going to let yo bitch ass walk outta her," Anthony snaps. "Man fuck you, come on Mel please untie me."

"Nah," I state crossing my arms stepping back. "So what you gone work with this nigga, the same nigga that fucked you over so many times. You just gone run back to his ass like a dumbass. After all the shit I've done for you," Keenan hissed.

Anthony whips out his gun shooting Keenan in the knee causing him to scream, "OWE YOU MOTHERFUCKER"

"I would watch yo fucking tone bitch nigga, you really ain't in no position to be talking shit."

"Come on man, I'm sorry, please," Keenan cries throwing his head back. "I really don't give a fuck what bout anything you saying," Anthony states shrug his shoulders.

The dike bitch then starts whimpering and crying on the floor. "Shut up bitch," Anthony hissed.

"Was it worth," I asked walking in front of Keenan looking down at him. He just lowers his head crying a bit. I know my momma taught me to never kick a man when he is down, but I gotta get me a few jabs in.

I lift the nigga head, and send a few quick punches to his face, releasing all my pent up anger, before going over to the dike bitch turning her over. I send a few hits cross her face, causing her to cry out.

I stand back up just as Keenan speaks up, "So what you gone get back with this nigga. The same nigga that dogged you out, over me, a nigga that actually treated you right. You just like every other dumb broad out in these straights. You just a hoe for yo baby daddy." I was bout to run up on his ass, until Ant said, "I got it from here Mel, you gone back upstairs, and tell Chris to call up Mook and Slim."

I look at Keenan one last time before leaving the room. I stand by the door when I hear Anthony being talking again.

"What you fail to realize young nigga is that, she was never going to fall for you, not like how she was with me, not while I was still in the picture. I would have found out about who you was eventually, and I would have found out your plans, and we would be right back here. I don't play bout my family, and I for damn sure don't play bout Melanie, and my son. So you better getting to praying motherfucker, because yo time on this Earth is up." I hear the click of the gun, and make my way upstairs to find Chris.

It's all over now.
----------------------------------------------------