[4] TODOROKI

warning: prostitution of minors in
middle school is a really common
thing in japan, for pocketmoney

warning: prostitution of minors inmiddle school is a really commonthing in japan, for pocketmoney

TODOROKI, TRUE

"i'm a whoops baby

"i'm a whoops baby."

todoroki meets you on christmas eve when he decides to leave the suffocating confines of his home. he does not know what to say when you first say those words to him, a classmate in the middle school he goes to but he does not know much about you. he first learns of how you were born before he learns your name.

you smile at him, showing your teeth. "did you know that, todoroki-kun?" you ask curiously and for a moment, todoroki wonders if you are being serious.

"no," is all he answers.

he wonders of you're going to comment about his silence or even attempt to weasle more answers from him but you don't. instead, you laugh heartly and face him once more with the same smile. "you're really funny!" you tell him and let your feet sink in the snow. "let's get along, todoroki-kun! i'm [surname]!"

the second time he sees you, you are holding a strange plastic between your fingers. you look as if you're inspecting it. when you notice him, you blink once and then grin. your neck, he observes, is littered with red marks and your uniform is rumpled. "todoroki! you're cutting classes too?" you cheekily ask.

"no," todoroki says and he does not know why but he adds soon after, "i'm going to the restroom."

your wide eyes, always always wide, matches your equally wide smile. "oh!" you chirp. "the restroom stinks right now, you know—" you tell him as if he should know that already as you gesture to the, what todoroki now recognizes, is a used condom. "—i suggest you use the bathroom in the second year's hallway! it's waaaay better there, did you know that?"

"no," he answers before leaving.

the third time he sees you, it is outside of school again and you are staring at the riverside littered with papers. todoroki squints and he sees your name scribbed on top of them and various scores. you turn to him and smile cheerily. "todoroki!" you greet, throwing your hands up in the air. "i can't believe you saw that! i'm embarassed now!"

todoroki does not answer and instead watches as you skip next to him. "you're really handsome, did you know that?" you ask him and todoroki does not answer. "i mean—like seriously! i've seen your brother once! i forgot how but it must be the genes right? your dad's endeavor, after all! all muscles and stuff but he's not graceful about being handsome, yeah? he's too gruff and—" he grabs your wrist before he knows it, eyes infuriated.

you stop on your tracks and your face twists to a smile, quite different from your normal one.

"ah," you say, "you reacted."

the fourth time he sees you, you do not see him immediately.

instead this time, he is the one watching you from afar. you are unmoving as you converse with a man he has not seen before. the man reaches for your wrist and todoroki watches as you let him. the two of you exchange a few words until the man brings out thick bills. before you can even move to accept it, you finally notice todoroki. he easily meets your gaze and todoroki observes the way you turn red, perhaps from shame?

you end up pushing back the money and running away.

the fifth time he sees you is when you try to kiss him in the middle of the empty room when you two are assigned to clean together. todoroki does not know exactly what had happened before that but he remembers seeing you smile and walk up to him with both of your hands behind you, skipping your way to him.

he remembers seeing your face close to his, feeling your breath against his. "you saw that, didn't you?" you whisper to him, lifting your arms to wrap around his neck with a cheeky smile he is most familiar of. he suddenly feels a jolt of euphoria when your palms meet his cheek. "that's my quirk, todoroki-kun. i can get rid of the drugs in my system by passing it to others."

he frowns at you, grabbing your wrist with his much colder hand. "what are you trying to do?" he questions and every bit of euphoria he had been feeling disappeared. your pupils dilate suddenly.

before he knows it, your lips are against his and your tongue is already reaching for his but—

todoroki finds himself looking down at you beside the chair that had toppled over. your hair is a mess as you lift your finger to your swollen lips. when he meets your gaze, something inside him breaks. and then you offer him yet another smile.

"i must look so pathetic to you now."

the sixth time he sees you is the last.

he doesn't find you in the graduation ceremony and he does not know why he makes his way to the rooftop where he knows you will be. when he sees you, he takes note that you are not wearing the uniform. instead, you are wearing civilian clothes and your hair is up in a bun.

"why aren't you graduating?"

he does not remember much of what you two talked about but he remembers the mocking smile you had given him.

"and you care now?"

it wont hurt to act when yousee something thats notsupposed to be happeningguys :)))

see something thats not
supposed to be happening
guys :)))