Fourty-Five

Amelia walked downstairs at Grimmauld Place. Sirius smiled. "Your mother is coming to see you soon."

"Right. Thanks Sirius. Did she say anything else?" Amelia asked as she sat down. She hated being away from Hogwarts. Especially from Maisie.

Sirius shook his head. "Sorry pup."

***
Narcissa looked up as Lucius walked in. "It would appear that Amelia isn't at Hogwarts. Where is she?" He asked.

"I don't know. She should be there," Narcissa lied. She was able to lie to Lucius and act genuine. She wasn't telling him where their daughter was.

Lucius nodded. "It seems clear to me that Dumbledore can't keep an eye on his students. Severus would be better in charge."

Narcissa rolled her eyes. "Yes well Severus is a saint in the eyes of the dark lord isn't he?"

***
Maisie and Draco still weren't Together. But they talked over how they missed Amelia. She was the reason they stayed together for so long.

Draco sat down next to Maisie. Blaise smiled. "Love birds again?" He asked.

Maisie shook her head. "No. Friends for now and nothing more."

***
Amelia wanted to go back to Hogwarts. She wanted to be with Maisie and with Draco. Even though he didn't want to talk to her.

Sirius sighed and looked at her. "It won't be forever pup. It will be okay. You can go back to Hogwarts soon. Just focus on your daughter."

"How? Because all I want is be at home. Hogwarts is my home. I love it here. But I wanna be with my family," she said.

Sirius nodded and smiled. "I understand that."

***
Severus was thinking about Amelia. He wanted to know how the baby was doing. Albus saw the look on his face. "Ask to see her. She won't deny you. She is a good child," he said.

"No. She needs to move on. With the child."

Albus sighed. He knew that Severus was being stubborn. He could tell the younger man wanted to be a father but he wouldn't admit it. "At least ask Severus. What's the worst that can happen?"

"She can deny me my rights."

***
Amelia looked at the letter she received. She wasn't expecting it either.

Miss Malfoy,
Would you be able to meet me at the Leaky Cauldron?
S.S

She knew she was going to go. She had to. She wanted to see Severus.

***
Amelia made her way to the Leaky Cauldron. She made her way to a corner so no one could see her. "Miss Malfoy."

"Professor Snape."

Severus looked at her. He looked down at the baby bump and felt pride. That was his baby in there. "You look radiant. Pregnancy suits you."

"Thank you. The baby is a girl by the way. But I don't expect nothing from you. My mother has been so helpful."

Severus nodded. "That's good. Do you have a name picked out?" He asked.

Amelia shook her head. "No. But I'd like to honour my mother in some way."

"Whatever you choose will be beautiful."

Amelia smiled at him. She sighed knowing she wanted to be a family with Severus and their daughter. But nothing good came easy.