Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Annabeth, dragging Piper along with her, went to confront the Stolls. "Did you do it?"

Travis scratched his head, looking miffed. "Do what? Why are you looking at us like that?"

"The gender switch thing dummy!" Annabeth snapped. "All the calculations point to you two. Did you consult your dad to help prank the entire camp?"

"Okay. Listen. I know we've did a bunch of pranks but we would never pull of a prank like that!" Connor said, hands in a surrender gesture under Annabeth's very frightening glaring eyes.

"Piper! Charmspeak! I'm not going to trust you both." Annabeth commanded.

Piper didn't like using her charmspeak to get her way but she would rather use it than be a guy forever.

So she used it. "It's nearing the end of camp. Suddenly, everyone starting from Percy and Annabeth, started to gender switch. Is it your doing? Did you consult Hermes for help?"

"We didn't do it!" the twins chorused. Piper sighed and turned to Annabeth. "I know you're pretty apt in believing that they're the culprits, but I doubt anyone will be able to resist my charmspeak in such a straight confrontation. Face it. It's not them."

Annabeth hated to be wrong. But she trusted Piper. "Fine. But I'll still be keeping an eye on you."