ten

The weekend flew by and before I knew it, it was Monday again. I woke up before my alarm that morning because I was so nervous about people finding out about Wyatt and I. Everybody knew Wyatt and Grayson were best friends, so they all knew I was Grayson's sister.

When I woke up, I got in the shower and washed my hair. I was out of the shower in less than ten minutes and started drying my hair. I decided to just leave it partially damp, so I could braid it into two braids. Once I finished my hair, I decided to pick out my outfit. Everyone was going to be looking at me, so I couldn't wear just anything. Once looking through my entire closet, I finally decided on a pair of distressed high-waisted jeans and a long sleeved burgundy cropped sweater. I then applied some light makeup and headed down stairs.

"Morning Mom!" I smiled as I entered the kitchen.

"Hi sweetheart," My mom smiled as she sipped her coffee. I grabbed a granola bar and gave my mom a hug.

"I'll see you when you get off work tonight," I told her before heading out the door. I saw Wyatt's Jeep waiting on the curb. I ran down to his car and opened the door before hopping in.

"Hi love, how's the baby?" Wyatt asked before pressing a kiss on my lips. We pulled away and I smiled at him.

"Baby's good, hasn't been making me too nauseous," I informed him. Wyatt smiled and started up the car before placing his right hand on my thigh.

"Today is really the day," I whispered.

"Everyone will know that you are off limits," He winked. I whacked his shoulder lightly.

"Yes, because every boy comes up and flirts with me all day, everyday!" I gasped sarcastically. Wyatt chuckled at my response and lightly squeezed my thigh.

"You know, everyone still needs to know about the other thing too," I mentioned.

"Yeah, but let's keep that to us for now, just something for you and me," He smiled.

"What if the girls ask me about it? The other day Arden literally asked me why I was getting fatter," I informed him.

"Tell her you were trying a new diet that went wrong," He suggested. I nodded and placed my hand on top of his. I had never been super good at coming up with excuses or lying to people, except my brother. So, keeping a secret that big was really stressing me out.

"What if people find out before we tell them?" I asked.

"Well cross that bridge when we come to it," Wyatt informed me before pulling into his parking spot and kissing my temple. "Don't be so nervous, it's not like your nine months pregnant yet."

"You're right," I sighed before opening the car door. I slid out of the passengers seat and grabbed my backpack. I shut the door and waited for Wyatt to walk around the car before holding my hand out for him to grab.

"Let's go show everyone who the hottest couple in school is," He winked as we started walking up to the school. As soon as we were within eye shot of people, I noticed people's stares right away. The reason they were staring might have partially been because I was holding hand with Wyatt Chandler, but the main reason was the fact that Wyatt Chandler had a girlfriend.

In all of my years of knowing Wyatt, he had never been very interested in dating or having girlfriends, he mainly wanted to focus on sports and school, which left very little time for a girlfriend. Thankfully, we were both just looking for some company, but that quickly turned into way more. Although I wasn't positive, I could have been the first girl Wyatt had legitimately fallen for.

"Wyatt, what's up!" One of Wyatt's football buddies called out. Wyatt started walking us toward their direction, but I dragged a little behind.

"Wyatt, I don't really want to talk to your football friends," I told him. He turned to look at me and gave me a sympathetic smile.

"Five minutes at most, I swear," He promised. I pouted my lips but let out a sigh of acceptance. We made it over to his friends and Wyatt let go of my hand for a brief minute to hug his friends, but as soon as he was done, he wrapped his arm protectively around my waist.

"So what happened? Did you knock her up or something?" One of the boys chuckled jokingly before hitting Wyatt's chest lightly.

"Nah boys, I just really like her," He smiled, trying to keep his cool. He looked over at me and gave my side a light squeeze.

"Yeah, I really like a lot of girls," another one of the boys mocked him. I rolled my eyes at them and looked up at Wyatt with pleading eyes.

"Well, we gotta go, places to be and people to see!" Wyatt smiled before we broke away from the football boys.

"Why are all of them such assholes?" I asked Wyatt.

"They play football, what else would you expect?" He asked me.

"Somebody like you," I told him before kissing his cheek. He gave me a toothy grin before we stopped by my first hour.

"I'll meet you out here at the end of class, okay?" He confirmed.

"Yes, I will be right here," I told him. He gave me a quick peck on the lips before heading off to his first hour. He was a rarity, a genuinely nice athlete. That made me fall for him even more

-----

Hey guys! I am so sorry for the wait, school and work have really gotten the best of me! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and thank you all so much for over one thousand reads on this story!!

xx - Sidney