💕He Belongs To Me [Part 1] | Vampire!Todoroki

His body was frozen, stiff and rigid as a small child had his hands conceal his eyes from sight; his back against the cold particles of the snow touching at his exposed skin that sent his body into shivers along with the frigid wind that pressed against his face. His body shook, but of fear of the werewolf that stood above him who growled ravenously with drool sliding down its mouth. The small child kept a firm hold over his eyes, his body now shaking uncontrollably when the wolf inched forward with his sharp teeth disclosing.

His impending satisfaction was nearing and the vulnerable kid who exuded nothing but small whimpers and cries served the wolf the perfect opportunity. A lone child lost in a snowy grassland with the city miles away? Who couldn't have sought for a better prey than the werewolf that stumbled by, looming in the dark shadows the trees provided.

The kid's attempt escape was futile as his little legs couldn't take him any further than the middle of the grassland where the wolf pounced on him. His clothes were ripped and torn from, skin dirty and stained with a few bruises and body numb from overexerting himself.

He was debilitated, unable to muster even the smallest energy to emit a cry for help. But even that would be vain cause who would hear? His blood ran cold and his body felt numb that he could of sworn his hands lost its sense of touch. The thought of dying cold and in solitude with no one to help him, there's nothing more scary that could cross his mind.

When the werewolf got closer, the child bit down on his quivering lip to prevent a sob from escaping his lips and his head tilted to his left, exposing his bare neck which proved as a vital source for the werewolf to get a chunk out of.

Before the wolf could take its first bite, the child was surprised to hear a cry of pain emit from the wolf before it scurried over to a safe distance away from the child. The child didn't know whether to get out of the comfort of his secured position or cowardly stay where he was. Reluctantly, he parted his fingers slightly, one of his forest green orbs looking through the slit as he could only see the layers of snow that covered the ground and the many particles and snowflakes that fell from the sky.

He brought his hands down, disclosing his facial features as he looked around seeing that there was no one in sight. His cheeks were stained pink, eyes flashed nonchalantly and his fair skin completely pale. He rose to his feet and stumbled when feeling the blood running through his legs, his senses coming back. Although, he still wasn't satisfied. He was still lost and alone and after encountering one werewolf, whose to say there aren't more out there?

A vigorous, chilly wind blew harsh against the child who stumbled back and collapsed into something rough. He reached both arms back as his small hands explored what was behind him: the soft fabric of a sweater, a rough rubbery texture which he presumed to be leather and many more ineffable things that the child couldn't describe.

He sunk his head back and looked up at a figure who was taller and much more older. He wore a long black cloak with a red turtleneck underneath, black pants and dress shoes. A formal attire that fitted him perfectly and complimented his sharp, mystifying facial features. What did frighten him was the burnt scar that surrounded his left eye and the two small fangs that poked from his upper lip, but in spite of that he emanated a warm, tranquil vibe that he quickly grew accustomed to. The child stared attentively into his eyes, getting lost in the beauty they embodied quickly forgetting the predicament he was in.

His lips parted to speak but he was abruptly interjected when a growl came into earshot. They both turned around swiftly to see the wolf from earlier growling at them, eager to get what was formerly theirs.

The child was overwhelmed with fear and darted behind the vampire whilst stumbling on the way and clutched his small hands tightly onto his cloak, too tight to the point where his knuckles became white and his hands trembling.