𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕. VOLDEMORT'S RETURN

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOURVOLDEMORT'S RETURN

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
VOLDEMORT'S RETURN

§ § §

We all landed on the dirt and grass below us with a hard thud, making the Cup land about ten feet away. I was the first to stand and scan our surroundings.

I gripped my wand tightly as I turned in a circle. We were in a graveyard. A very eerie and dark one, at that. Harry got up next, standing close to me.

"You guys okay?" Cedric asked as he got to his feet.

"Yeah." Harry says while I nod. The two boys looked around, just like I had done.

"Where are we?" Cedric asked, placing his hands on his hips.

We all began to walk around, and I walked up to a rather large tomb. It was a tall stone reaper with a stone sign that had the names carved into it next to the reaper.

"I've been here before." I heard Harry say. "In a dream..."

"Me too." I whispered, and then read the names on the reaper tomb stone. 

TOM RIDDLE
1905-1943

"Harry..." I trail off. I shake my head, not wanting it to be true. "You might want to see this." He walked over and read the name.

"Cedric! We have to get back to the Cup." Harry called. "Now!"

"What are you talking about?" The Hufflepuff frowned.

We heard a door creak open, and a small and round figure stepped out of a room. The large cauldron in front of Tom's grave lit up, flames heating it up from the bottom. I let out a shout of pain, Harry doing the same. I hissed and gripped my forearm, where my scar lay, as Harry clutched his head.

"What is it?" Cedric asked, worriedly kneeling between Harry and I, since we were now on the ground.

"Just get to the Cup!" I told him urgently. I bit the inside of my cheek in pain, drawling blood. I looked up at the figure from the doorway and saw that it was none other than Wormtail. Peter Pettigrew. And he was holding a rather disgusting creature wrapped in black in his arms.

Cedric stood quickly and held out his wand at Wormtail. "Who are you and what do you want?" He yelled.

"Kill the spare," A raspy voice hissed. It was the creature Wormtail was holding.

I looked to Cedric with wide, fearful eyes. "No!" I yelled, but it was too late.

"Avada Kedavra!" Wormtail yelled, and a green light shot from his wand, sending Cedric flying backwards.

"No! Cedric!" Harry shouted. His body landed, and was still.

I death glared the stupid servant. "He was bloody innocent! You stupid dungbeetle!" I yelled.