t h i r t e e n

7 MAY 2034

7 MAY 2034

◣ C A M E R A   1

"so all of us each have a phone now?" yoongi questioned, tossing his phone onto the sofa as he sat down beside it.

morning sun rays fell through odd corners of the house as the curtains fluttered against the slight breeze that blew into the room and seven boys were gathered in the living room of namjoon and jeongguk's house.

"apparently so." taehyung replied turning his own device over as he examined the marking of a primrose tattooed onto the cover of the phone.

the exact tattoo on his wrist.

jimin turned his over and sighed as he glanced at the familiar daisy flower manifested on it.

"okay so we all have each other's numbers and ROSE's number on our phones too right? along with the respective flower on the back of it?" hoseok remarked peering into jeongguk's device.

the guys nodded in unison as jin spoke up.

"this has to mean something. why would they give us these?" he paused. "maybe to record everything wherever we go?" he remarked haughtily, sending a glare toward's the camera's way. jimin shook his head, softly.

"no , I don't think so. there's no camera or anything in this. it literally looks like a piece of white cardboard." he said rolling his eyes.

"they don't have any games in them either." jeongguk spoke as he pouted and yoongi scoffed.

"not everything's meant to be fun kid. who knows? this might be a death trap for all we know."

jeongguk chuckled finding the words uttered by yoongi amusing but it was nothing new as he constantly found everything funny or amusing.

the group talked a while longer, about what they have researched and about what was bothering them at the moment.

hoseok had had a nightmare and so had namjoon.

jin had run out of cigarettes much to the others' delight.

jeongguk apologized to jimin about the recent events and the pair soon made up with a bone crushing hug, initiated by the younger.

taehyung complained about how the hot water in his house stops working every now followed by a string of curses.

yoongi avoided the question as he commented about wanting to go back home to practice playing his piano.

and soon they decided to part ways to carry on with their day to day lives.

suddenly taehyung tsked as if he remembered something as he turned to yoongi.

"hey jimin and i are almost out of candles but you had plenty right? mind giving us some?"

yoongi nodded with a small smile. suddenly jimin spoke up, his eyes widened and face drained of color. his hand which held his phone trembled slightly as he remarked,

"taehyung, i'll go with him. you have to make dinner for us right?"

taehyung glanced at him confused but nodded nevertheless. jimin, much to the latter's confusion, reached out suddenly wrapping his arms tightly around taehyung as he hid his face in the crook of his neck.

taehyung muttered an i love you so much so that it only reached jimin's ears.

jimin stood. silent.

he sent a fleeting glance at yoongi who was now deliberately trying to avoid witnessing the scene before him.

jimin moved to yoongi's side as he muttered,

"let's go."