•30•

Present dayWednesday at 9:23pmTaehyung opened the door to Y/N's coffee shop, eyes wondering at the counter, he walked towards it, as he placed his hands on the counter talking to the lady

Present day
Wednesday at 9:23pm
Taehyung opened the door to Y/N's coffee shop, eyes wondering at the counter, he walked towards it, as he placed his hands on the counter talking to the lady.

"Is Y/N still working?", he talked as he worriygly asked. The women scanned Taehyung up and down as all she can get is his eyes due to him covering up. She twirled her hair as she spoke.

"I can't give confidential information about employees to strangers" With that sentence Taehyung started to get pissed, not only could his girlfriend be in danger right now, but here's this lady taking about confidentiality.

"Am Y/N's boyfriend I have every right to know where she is!", Taehyung quickly grabbed his phone to show the lady a picture of him and his girlfriend for her to finally believe him. After hearing the answer that he wanted, he couldn't believe what he just heard. Taehyung rushed out of the cafe as he ran to where his mind is taking him.

•••

The sliver headed rushed towards Y/N's apartment door, opening it roughly stepping in as he observed his surroundings. Looking around, he spoke hoping he would get a reply from his girlfriend.

"Y/N?! Freckles?! Kang Y/N!", kneels on the floor, hands in his heads as tears starting to rush through his cheeks. Where could she be? Did she leave for her parents house again? No no, she would have at least told him. The sliver headed laid there on his kneels not being able to do anything. Until, a voice filled the black headed's aprament as Taehyung shot his head up.

"Hey my love, did you miss me? Because I missed you" immediately Taehyung stood up turning around to face the voice that definitely doesn't belong to his girlfriend. Click click click, the women came closer as her high heels damaged the wooden floor. Taehyung's eyes squinted together stuttering his sentence.

"C-choonhee? W- what are you doing here? Did manger call me?" He questioned

The blonde headed women let out a light chuckle as she got closer to Taehyung wrapping her arms around his neck, receiving a confused face on the sliver headed. Through her white blouse sleeve she held on to a sharp object and injected it in Taehyung's back leaving him fully vulnerable as his head felt heavy, eyes slowly shutting as his body landed on the cold wooden floor of his girlfriend's.

Ring Ring Ring

The women grabbed her found aggressively as she knew who would call her at this time

"Is it done?" She rolled her eyes looking at the breathing body by her feet.

"Yeah, I need to do one more thing and then it's done". She cursed under her breath making sure the person over the phone doesn't hear.

"Alright, call me when your done". He hung up as she threw her phone aside, holding onto Taehyung's arms leading him to Y/N's bedroom. As Taehyung laid unconsciously on top of Y/N's bed, the blonde headed crawled ontop of Taehyung unbuttoning each button until there is none left. She slowly unbuckled Taehyung's belt that kept it from his trousers going down, but in this case she grabbed his trousers and pulled it down throwing it across the room of the black headed girl. Looking up, her eyes caught onto a picture frame of Y/N and her boyfriend kissing, her eyes filled with anger as she focused on Taehyung. She placed herself ontop of Taehyung as she got her phone out and.....

Snap snap snap

She got up from the bed and into the living room.

"Hello? It's done"

"Amazing, did you send the photos?"

"Yes"

"Great"

"What should I do with the idol in the room?"

"I don't think I need him anymore, you can kill him"