08

4:08 pm, Ally: Tanya seemed pretty upset today.

4:08 pm, Ruhan: I broke up with her

4:09 pm, Ally: but I thought you just
4:09 pm, Ally:ya know....

4:09 pm, Ruhan: eh, she was getting boring. A guy can only handle so much of the same conversation

4:09 pm, Ally: in other words, you realized her incessant yapping overruled her Kardarshian body

4:10 pm, Ruhan: are you always this sunny? Or do I get the special treatment?

4:11 pm, Ally: hate to disappoint you Ruhan, but I maintain this level of vibrancy with everyone I encounter, every single day.

4:12 pm, Ruhan: your command over sarcasm appalls me.

4:12 pm, Ally: As does your ability to comprehend it.
4:15 pm, Ally: hello? Are you having a sudden epiphany or did I just sass you into silence?

4:16 pm, Ruhan: Have we met?

4:16 pm, Ally:uh yeah, but why the sudden question?

4:16 pm, Ruhan: no it's just that if we have met I think I'd remember you. You SURE we have met?

4:17 pm, Ally: positive. We don't really socialize much.

4:17 pm, Ruhan: I mean you're not like the people I know. Most girls aren't this weird.
4:17 pm, Ruhan: that came out wrong I meant a GOOD kind of weird

4:18 pm, Ally: well then you've been hanging out with the wrong type of girls.

4:19 pm, Ruhan:Anonymous Persona are you flirting with me? ;)

4:21 pm, Ally:you wish

4:21 pm, Ruhan:Try as you might, but I can see through your lies even through text.

4:22 pm, Ally:yeah ok I believe that

4:23 pm, Ruhan: I'd love to stay and chat, but I've got basketball practice to get to.

4:24 pm, Ally:bye Ruhan.

4:24 pm, Ruhan: Bye Madhu.

4:24 pm, Ally: (ʘᗩʘ')

4:25 pm, Ruhan: WHAT

4:25 pm, Ruhan: WAS I RIGHT

4:26 pm, Ruhan: HELLO

4:26 pm, Ruhan: MADHUMITHA??????? AM I RIGHT???????

~~~~~

6:28 pm, Ally: no. ;*

6:32 pm, Ruhan: i hate you so much