120: Seafood Dinner

Although the past few days ago fighting drove away all the fish and shrimps near the Beach Tribe, but the fighting was over, and the fish in the sea came back. So, when the people of the Beach Tribe got the order from Hai Feng to catch a fish, not long after, they caught a lot of fish.

They piled all the fish in front of Hai Feng, and there were a lot of several varieties.

"You...The fish was caught." Hai Feng looked at Zhou Ji.

"Why are there only fish?" Zhou Ji said.

Hai Feng is confused.

Zhou Ji said: "I still want other things that can be eaten, such as shrimp."

There are many things that can be eaten in the sea, but the fish is definitely the best, and those shrimps with shelled and so on, where is it?

Hai Feng felt that Zhou Ji will let him go to find something else, and he will be deliberately be killed.

But even so, he can't...

He can only let the people of the Beach Tribe to go catch other things.

The people of the Beach Tribe are as unhappy as Hai Feng, but their powerful Sea God dare not rebel against this person... They didn't dare to speak out and they can only catch other things.

They decided to grab some bad things for this person!

The thoughts of the people of the Beach Tribes are not clear. Some of the fish they brought, will die when they left the sea, but some of them were still alive.

Xiong Ye remembered that Zhou Ji can't kill, and immediately said: "I will kill the fish!"

He's very skilled at killing fish and he soon killed all the fish. When Zhou Ji saw it, the he started burning the water and then he's going to put salt on a few fish that the meat looks good and he's going to steam it on the steam rack.

Steaming is the best way to preserve the savory taste of seafood, and certainely you can't all eat it... In those fish, there is a squid, Zhou Ji salted them, and also take out the little Barley left. Xiong Ye broke it into Barley Flour, and when the Barley Flour was ready, he wrapped the squid with the Barley Flour and fry it in the pan.

It's easy to fry squid, so it won't break.

He also made a few thin cakes. The cake was the easiest way to do this. Add water to the flour, stir it a little, then pour it into the pan and spread it.

The squid is fried for a long time, and the bones that is inside them are soft, whether it is eaten directly or wrapped in with thin cakes, the taste is very good.

He just had a very pleasant experienced and he's very happy to do something good to Xiong Ye.

"Smells Good!" Xiong Ye is also very enthusiastic, and his eyes can't be moved on the fried squid - compared to steamed fish, the fried squid is really fragrant!

Zhou Ji caught him, and give him a few pieces of fried squid: "This thing is a bit greasy, eat less."

"Why should you eat less greasy?" Xiong Ye did not understand.

"It will be uncomfortable." Zhou Ji said. He's worried that Xiong Ye will have a diarrhea.

"I'll never feel uncomfortable when I eat greasy." Kumano said: "I'll feel very full and comfortable."

Zhou Ji looked at Xiong Ye and suddenly realized that Xiong Ye's physical condition was much better than the ordinary people on Earth. How much, is no problem. This place was still very mysterious and unscientific - Xiong Ye's injury, have been cured by him.