119: Frank And Honest

Zhou Ji thought that Xiong Ye would ask about his strength. He didn't expect Xiong Ye to suddenly ask this. 

Before, he could lie to Xiong Ye, saying that after they has become a partner, they can't be separated for a lifetime, but now... 

    "Why did you think about asking this?" Zhou Ji asked. 

    "One-eyed wolf said that in the Orc Continent, people who form a partner can be separated." Xiong Ye said: "Is it true?" 

    Zhou Ji heard this, the first reaction is that Xiong Ye wants to be separated from him. He soon realized that it was impossible - Xiong Ye liked him so much! 

    Moreover, although Xiong Ye looked up and stood upright, his look... Xiong Ye was obviously awkward and somewhat uneasy. 

    Zhou Ji hugged Xiong Ye, rubbed the head of Xiong Ye, and kissed him again: "What she said is true."

The voice just fell, and Zhou Ji felt that Xiong Ye's body was frozen. 

    Xiong Ye has been paralyzed for a while. 

  About what the one-eyed wolf said, he was convinced, but he hoped it was a fake, but he did not expect it to be true. 

    Zhou Ji is the Messenger of the Beast God. He must have known this thing for a long time. In this case, when he first formed a companion with himself, did he not intend to stay with him for the rest of his life? 

    If it was placed before, Xiong Ye would not have such fears. He is the strongest man in the tribe. Even if Zhou is the Messenger of the Beast God, he doesn’t feel that he is worse, but now... 

    "But I will not be separated from you." Zhou Ji followed closely. 

    Xiong Ye was bit upset. When he heard this, it surprised him. "Really?" 

    "Really." Zhou Ji kissed him with a sigh of relief: "I like you very much." 

    Xiong Ye had some confusion in his mind before, and when he heard what Zhou said, he was in a good mood immediately, but now it is...

Xiong Ye said: "You... can you swear it to the Beast God?" 

     Zhou Ji: "..." There is no Beast God!

    However, at this time, if you say to Xiong Ye that the Beast God doesn't exist. It's going to be a big deal, and you can't explain it... 

 If he hesitates, he will make Xiong Ye sad. 

    Zhou Ji immediately said: "I swear on the Beast God, I will never be separated from you." 

 "I also swear on the Beast God, I will never be separated from you!" Xiong Ye followed in saying, immediately feeling happy.!!

    After talking about it, he immediately felt relaxed, and even felt that he was a little cautious. 

    Zhou is so protective to him, obviously so strong, and still willing to be with him, certainly like him very much, he doesn't have to worry. 

   Sure enough, thinking about it from another angle, it feels completely different! 

    Xiong Ye hugged Zhou Ji and kissed him. He touched his hands and feet: “Then, why haven't you with me?” 

    Zhou Ji: “...” 

The battle with Hai Feng almost killed him.

He's already happy to be alive and see Xiong Ye again, and a lot of things going on and now Xiong Ye is coming to him.....