Chapter 66

Ong coming here to write is a real life coping session for me 💙 my ig got disabled for anyone wondering where I was. My back up is @prettyaurass until I figure out how to get myaxclipz.
***
Cassie Davis
As we stood in line in front of the club, Lisa, Vanessa, and I waited for the bouncers to let us in. The whole line was filled with people that were definitely over 21. They were out here drinking and smoking even before we got into the place.

A group in front of us were obviously teenagers. Literally. They were short, had bad makeup jobs, prom dresses on and I think one of them stuffed their bra but I really couldn't tell. I wanted to see if they were going to get let in because it was seriously ridiculous.

"Lis look in front of us." I whispered pointing to the girls.

She busted out laughing making it obvious and causing the girls to turn around.

"Yes." One of them spat rolling they neck.

I couldn't even take them seriously. I started laughing too.

"Y'all like thirteen." I cackled.

"Exactly. I can't even be mad." Lisa hollered.

"Girl you are mad loud." Vanessa joked, causing Lisa and I to stop laughing.

"What?" Vanessa asked.

"Nothing." Lisa and I shrugged.

Turning back to the little girls in front of us, they finally moved up to the bouncer who checked the ID's they pulled out.

Lisa, Vanessa, and I watched to see if he was going to let them. Stepping up in line figuring he'd deny them access, we watched as the dude let them right in. Those girls couldn't have been less than thirteen and they were really about to party with a bunch of old heads.

"You seen that!" Lisa whispered looking at both me and Vanessa.

"It happens here all the time." Vanessa sighed. "But they end up getting kicked out when asked for ID at the bar if they try to get drinks."

"Oh my gosh." I gasped.

"Next!" The bouncer called out.

The three of us walked up to him confidently pulling out our wallets and fake ID's. He quickly scanned them one by one.

"Aight...y'all good." He approved, handing us back the ID's and opening up the velvet rope for us.

I immediately shot Vanessa a look once the bouncer wasn't within eye range of us.

"I know I sound crazy but I still can't believe that worked." I whispered.

"Like I said, it works all the time." She smiled.

The three of us walked all the way into the club. It was dark, smelled of weed and heavy liquor, had a bunch of strobe lights flickering and the music was hella loud.

Me and Lisa's first instinct was to sit down in the little lounge area to settle in before we actually got to have fun but Vanessa was dragging us towards the bar.

"Look y'all. They have everything." She smiled pointing towards the back wall where the bottles stood on shelves.

"...you wanna go half and half on a bottle since Lisa's not drinking?" I asked her.

"No, no I'll pay for it." Vanessa offered.

"Girl you sure? I heard them jawns cost like 125 a pop." Lisa asked making sure Vanessa was down to pay.

"Don't worry, I got it." Vanessa smiled, grabbing her wallet.

Lisa looked over at me.

"Well I'm not really drinking tonight so y'all could go on head. I'll probably have a shot or two for a buzz." She shrugged.