Chapter 68: Dance For You (M)

Lisa's POV

The dinner went smoothly, the European dish we ate was really great plus I had a perfect date that I couldn't take my eyes off from. Jennie Manoban is indeed the real meaning of elegance and class.

"Baby, I think I need to take a shower first." Jennie said the moment we reached our room. It's 10PM which means, the night is still young.

"Why would take a shower when I can shower you with wet kisses Mrs. Manoban?" I asked her seductively. I've been holding back not to take her since earlier. But now, the desire and lust are already overflowing on my system and I needed to badly release them by tearing Jennie off on the bed.

"Calm your hormones naughty Lili. We have the whole night. Let me take a shower to relax my sore muscles first so that you can make them all sore again." she winks to tease me even more and turned around making her way to the bathroom. I just sighed in defeat.

I get the bottle of wine on top of the side table near our bed and settled myself in the dedicated tunnel viewing theater that's also inside our room.

I really love the way this villa was created, watching the fishes swimming freely on their natural habitat makes my heart warm.

I poured some wine on my wine glass and take a sip of it. It's sweet and delicious. Plus the view is hypnotizing and I can't help but to reminisce my life on the island.

The ocean saw me grow, it's been a part of my daily life. Fishing is my main source of income and it helped me and my grandmother to survive and sustain our daily needs.

Most of all, the ocean let me met Jennie Kim. It's really amazing how destiny works. It led my wife to me effortlessly. And I'll be forever grateful for that one cold lonely night out in the ocean that changed my life forever.

"What are you thinking about?" I heard my Nini's voice behind my back before she wrapped her arms around my neck in a back hugging position.

"Just some random stuffs like what did I do in my past life to deserve someone like Jennie Kim." I said while kissing her arms that's on my crook.

I put the glass of wine on the coffee table in front of me then turned around to face her. My mouth went hang open seeing how lethal Jennie's beauty is. She's wearing a robe and I don't know if she's wearing anything underneath. She didn't washed her hair and face since the makeup she put earlier was still there.

 She didn't washed her hair and face since the makeup she put earlier was still there