Yandere Female Izuku and Bakugou X Male Reader

You stared solemnly at your hand, sunken deep in thought. You remembered your days at U.A, the time you'd spent with your friends. Of course, that didn't matter now. Your thoughts on heroes had changed like many others had. The heroes now were corrupt in your eyes, and you'd make them pay for that. One damn hero at a time...

???: Y/N. Y/N, we're talking to you. Get your head out of the clouds!

You shook your head quickly, looking over at the blonde that had called your name. She had that creepy look on her face again, and you shivered.

Y/N: Sorry Toga! Don't cut me again please!

Toga: I won't this time Y/N, but we need to be careful. We're attacking the heroes and those students from U.A.

Y/N: I know, I know!

You lowered your hand and looked at everybody stepping through portals, one appearing next to you. You nodded and got up, stepping through and putting your mask on. You didn't want to be identified in case you needed to run out and shop, or get information easily. That said, the mask wasn't exactly the strongest, so it wouldn't take a solid hit.

When you finally looked around, the plan was in full swing. You could see the blue flames in the distance and you smile, leaning against a tree. It wasn't like you had much to worry about. Stop any kids or heroes nearby, and if Bakugou appeared near you stall her or capture her. Still, you had the easiest part as no one should head this way. Knowing that, you closed your eyes and tried to take a nap.

You woke up about ten minutes later to a yell and dove out the way, dodging a familiar green haired girl flying at you. You stand up, preparing to strike, until another yell comes from your left. You turn just in time to see yet another familiar white haired girl blow you away, shattering your mask. You slowly get up and cough.

Y/N: Izuku and Bakugou. Target located.

You glared at the two and brushed yourself off. The two girls stared at you too, looking you over slowly.

Izuku: It's Y/N! Are you okay? We thought you were a villain!

Izuku walked up to you and tried to hug you, but all you did was use your quirk and send her flying backwards toward Bakugou. Both of them give you a surprised look.

Bakugou: What the hell do you think you're doing?! Aren't you on our side?!

You sighed and stretched. You doubted they would understand, and if you didn't do what you had to, well...Toga would be happy having some very painful fun with you.

Y/N: All those heroes are fake. They work for money, or fame, or glory. And they must be punished. So I guess that makes me a villain in your eyes.

Izuku and Bakugou both move in different directions, one now on your left and on your right.

You make the decision and charge at Bakugou, taking her down and pinning her arms.

Y/N: Mr. Compress!

The man came at your call and dove straight for Bakugou, only to get smashed away by Izuku, her arm busting itself in the process. At the exact same moment, Bakugou blasts you in the face again, sending you flying.

A portal opens up, pulling in Mr. Compress while another one opens behind you. You drag yourself to it and Toga comes through, reaching for your arm. Just as she almost has you, she's pulled out of the portal and blown back into it by Bakugou. Izuku pulls you back in the meantime, the portal closing and trapping you with the two girls.

Y/N: So...it's been a long time, hasn't it?

Izuku: Half a year since you left everyone. Since you left Kacchan, left me. And to join the villains. I'm so...I'm so happy to see you back now. But now that you're back, we need ground rules.

Bakugou: Damn it, don't call me that Deku. Rule one, you have to stay with us at all times. Rule two, you must attend U.A. Rule three, if you so much as flirt with another girl I blow her sky high while Deku here gives you a nice punch to the stomach. Any others?

Izuku: Yeah. One more. You go nowhere without telling us. If you do, I'll break your leg at the knee.

You started sweating and nodding furiously, feeling around furiously for a small orb you'd been given, only to feel it's crushed remains.

Y/N: I....I don't understand why...

Izuku: Well...me and Bakugou grew really attached to you and we fought about it a lot. But we did come to an agreement to share you if we ever got you back.

Y/N: Can....Can I choose just one of you?

Bakugou smiles and lifts you up by the scruff of your shirt.

Bakugou: I don't think so. You lost that right when you betrayed class 1-A and Izuku and me.

Y/N: Damn....played all my cards and still lost...

Izuku: Yes you did.