(17) - Going Home

Dedicated to @gisellev101 @Alilol101 @Sachiaraquila @Delamanny @yojessieyoulooksexy @user18490230 @tania0093 @sirenitah75 and @kc13642 for voting and @pokemonpeekaboo and @citylightssomenights for commenting.

Thanks so much. Doing yet again another dedication in the next one so don't worry!

Anyways... enjoy.

Marcello's POV

Arriving at the most favorite place in the world, I think for a kid, we get greeted by a sweet old lady at the front desk. She smiled softly, showing her pearly whites and small repelling wrinkles on her face.

She looked in her late sixties, and the aura surrounding her was joyful. She was wonderful welcoming Issac as he was too shy, hiding behind me. It was more like hiding behind my leg.

"Hey, aren't you just the cutest little boy ever?" She gushes, slightly leaning over to Issac's view. I look down to Issac to see him giggling with one hand over his mouth and the other holding onto my hand in a firm grip.

"What's your name?"

"Issac," He shyly smiles, uttering his name in a soft voice, showing his face out to her. The lady laughs it off, probably knowing too well how kids are. 

"Well, then Issac are you hungry?" Issac sheepishly grins, showing one of his dimples that god blessed him to have, and nods. "Okay, lets go." She redirects her view on Issac to me, silently telling me to follow her where our supposed table was.

As we walk she continues to tell Issac what a sweet young boy he is, throwing jokes here and there to make him smile.

The action alone made me grateful. Grateful, that she was kind enough to make Issac feel welcome in an unknown setting that was new to him and that was all that I could ask for. We sit in a red long shaped booth as we were in one of the diners my long childhood best friend, Hunter, recommended to me a few weeks back. I slide in placing Issac's little bag beside me.

Normally, I wouldn't have considered coming here ever as this was not my ideal eat out place but I wasn't alone. I had Issac with me. I was one hundred positive Issac would love it here.

Handing our menus to us, that I didn't even know she had, she gives me and Issac a polite smile.

"There you go, our waitress will be back in a minute." She said as she takes her leave, heading back to her original place at the front desk.

At the booth, Issac sat across from me looking at the paper menu the lady just gave him. He goos in excitement as he grazes the colorful crayons in his hands and the well printed designs and pictures. It was one of the kids menus, where you could color and play games like tik-tac-toe.

"What you getting buddy?"  Issac looks up from his coloring menu, shrugging his shoulders.

"I don't know. Mommy says I need to eat veggies but I don't like them. I give them to Rufus."

"Mommy said he's Miss Abby's. He plays with me when I'm sad. He's funny and nice and he eats the veggies I give him."

"So, Rufus your friend?" I asked, opening my menu, curiosity coursing through my veins. I don't know why but my need to know everything about this boy was weird. Freakishly so.

"He's a doggie. I want one but mommy said no," He picks up a small spoon twirling and playing with it with his tiny hands.

"Well, doggies are hard to take of, Bud. Maybe next year mommy can give you one for Christmas." That easily cheers him up, his eyes glowing from happiness. Issac looks down at the paper menu and begins to color.