12

"Boys will you hurry up now? Lala will be here soon!"

Minho groans and so do I. Damn it I was getting really hard. (Omg I'm laughing I can't-) He rolls off my putting on shorts and grabbing his towel. He looks over his shoulders.

    "Too bad it would've been fun," he winks. I look down blushing too embarrassed to look him in the eye. He continues to walk away but before he got farther from the bed I grabbed his wrist.

     "W-wait,,,what if we had it in the shower..." I hated saying that as if I was that desperate, but I sorta was I mean I was literally hard and it hurts. He smirks and comes closer, until to the point he is towering above me. Looking down at me as if I was a desperate puppy.

     He leans downs licks my ear making me have goosebumps run all over me. Licking and kissing my jaw. "I would love that baby boy," I got the pinch of happiness when he said that. "But," my heart dropped.

     "You will have to wait sadly...word of advise, cover up when you leave my room don't want Dad to see those hickeys now would you?" He leads to the bathroom connected to his. I pout and get dressed. Peaking out the room I quickly ran to my room.

     I chose a long sleeve turtleneck with a pair of straight dark washed jeans. Adding on a dark washed denim jacket to match my jeans. Turtleneck aren't always my thing but at this point I don't have a choice as I need to cover the marks.

     After taking the shower I got dressed in the outfit I had chosen earlier. I came down the stairs to see Minho in a button up that exposed his collar bone. Where were his hickeys? 

     "IM HERE!" Lala came busting through the front door. She surprised me enough to take my eyes off him.

     "Hey best boy! I concluded your type of fashion style...I'll show it to you when we're at the mall tho okay?" I nod and walk out the door with her followed my Mr.Lee and Minho.

     Lala sat up in front with Mr.Lee leaving Minho and I in the back. I scooted over to him.

     "How did you get rid of those hickeys?" I ask. He snickers. He looks up from his phone giving me his attention.

   "Concealer baby boy."

There you go fellas your minsung smut:p LMAO YOU GUYS  T H O T  NO SMUT HERE YET DJDJDJDK OKAY BYE G'DAY/NIGHT MATES >;pppppp