Ch. 2

After another week I decide to go to school. I am now one month pregnant. I have a very very small bump so it's not like anyone will notice anything yet.

Since I'm pregnant with four my belly showed sooner. I would usually wear tight shirt but I decided to wear one of my brother shirts, and a pair of camo pants. I apply the spray and grab my purse.

I grab my backpack and walked downstairs grabbing a Apple. I walk out the doors and decide to walk to school.

I walk in the school and see Kason talking to his friends with his hand around a girl. My heart broke involuntary and I knew that I couldn't go through this everyday of school. He looks at me and quickly looks away. I saw him sniff the air and his eyes darted at me well my shirt. I rolled my eyes gave him my middle finger and exit the school deciding I wasn't going to be able to go through this pain everyday and neither will my kids go through it feeling neglected because their father isn't ready to settle down.

I decided I wasted my time coming to school and I'm wasting my time staying here. I went him and packed a bag. My parents walked in with wide eyes. "Nev w-what are you doing." My mom asks walking over. "Mom I c-can't stay. My mate the pain my babies. I can't handle it. I need a new start." I say hugging her.

For the first time ever I see my father cry. I go hug him and I cry along with him. "I love you. You can come visit me any time you want or I can come visit. Please tell April and Carlos I'm sorry. My brother tell him I'm so sorry." I say she nods her head and my father whispers in my ear.

"He's lucky his father is the alpha." He says I smile but wonder at the same time how he found out. "I'm around the Alpha's family all the time and plus him asking about you was weird when he never asked about you before." He says I hug him tighter and grab my bag.

"Where are you going." My mom asks.

"I going to stay with my sister in Virginia." I say wiping my eyes. My sister is a rogue she said she wasn't meant for pack life. The pack still welcomes her on pack land but she doesn't come often. Plus she's single with a big open house all to herself.

"Well I kinda have to ask her first." I say. My mom nods her head and leaves the room with her crying all over again. My dad kisses my forehead and leaves too. "Skylar um I'm kinda leaving can I-" before I finish she squeals.

"OMG! Finally I thought you would never ask." After explaining to her why I grab my bag and leave. I make sure to see my parents one more time and head out the door. I start crying as I realize I'm leaving my whole life behind. My mom bought me a online plane ticket and I enter the airport. I board the train after going through security and put my earphones and listening to changes by xxxtentacion.

I arrive at the airport to see my sister waving maniacally at me and scurry on over to her. "OMG!? Your here!" She yells after embarrassment for three whole minutes we finally head home. Well to my new home. At least for the time being.

We arrive at this neighborhood it has a lot of two story houses and we pull up to a brick one that's right by the woods. "Ok so I already have your room set up and the room for the babies of course it's not decorated I wanted to give you the choice to do that. I nod my head and we talk and laugh about different things. I never knew how much I had in common with her.

Kason POV

I walked home and I see the beta Zayne glaring at me and I can tell his wife is calming him down. I think what did I do to him and then I realize she probably told him about the rejection. I wonder how many people know. I pass by Rose and she throws me the middle finger before Carlos holds her hand down and then gives me his.

"I told you I throw the middle finger you stick your tongue out." He mumbles. She rolls her eyes and then they both stick their tongue and flip me off. I legit didn't even mean to hurt the girl. I knew that I wouldn't be able to stay faithful so I rejected her so she didn't go through the pain. I never once insulted her. So why am I getting hated?

I walk pass her room and the door is wide open except it's empty. I open her drawers and their empty. I open her closet and it's empty. I run downstairs to her mom. "Where is Nevaeh?" I ask.

She looks me up and down and sighs. "Gone." She says turning back around.

"What do you mean gone?!" I yell grabbing the vegetable out of her hand.

"Gone as in left. Left the state. Left the pack. Left the state. G-O-N-E!" She yells I hold my wolf back from making her submit knowing it's disrespectful to my ex-mate. Don't get me wrong I was raised to treat women with as much respect as possible.

I run out the pack house and I smell her scent. I try and follow it but it's like a lavender sent covering it. And just to my luck I'm surrounded by lavender flowers.

I walk back to the pack house and ignore everyone. I didn't mean to upset her. Is that the reason she left? I mean I said she was beautiful and smart. And I've never complimented any female before other than my mom. Let me see what did I do wrong other than reject her. I try and remember everything that happened that night. But I was drunk and it's difficult.