hold up | cheater! yuno x reader

Author's Note:

This oneshot was requested by the brilliant AshleyTiger2014.

Thanks for the request!

"Hold up, they don't love you like I love you. Slow down, they don't love you like I love you. Back up, they don't love you like I love you. Step down, they don't love you like I love you."

Enjoy.

(Y/n) = Your Name

(N/n) = Nickname

You were in your bedroom located in the Golden Dawn headquarters. You should be sleeping by now, but you can't stop tossing and turning from your nagging thoughts. Earlier today, you had an interesting conversation with Asta. It's been bugging you for hours.

~Flashback~

"Hey (Y/n), how come you and Yuno don't do any of that cute couple stuff people do. It's like you to are just acquaintances or something," Asta laughs.

"I don't know, we're just not like that....But speaking of Yuno, do you know where he is? I haven't seen him today and I don't think he's on a mission," you sigh.

Asta stops laughing and looks at you with a serious expression, "Wait, you mean you don't even know where he is? That's odd."

"Is it really though? He disappears all the time."

"Hm.... But he swears he spends time with you. Did the two of you go on a date yesterday?"

"No, I couldn't find him yesterday. Why do you ask?" you yawn.

"He told me he was taking you on a date, so he couldn't hang out with me. Why would he lie like that?"

You were silent for a moment.

"You're right.... Why would he lie...?"

~End of Flashback~

Sighing, you force yourself out of bed and down to the library. You usually went there to do deep thinking. It was peaceful.

As you trail through the hallway like a zombie, you run into Langris. Your plan was to just ignore him, but sure enough, he noticed you.

"Ha! (Y/n), you're always a hot mess, but I don't believe I've ever seen you look this dead," he teases, observing your sleep deprived figure.