.....Right Here....

SANA

someone opened the door. She looked at me confused. I was still shaking.

"Who are you?" This girl was in a long t shirt and she looked like she just got out of bed.

"I..s J...j..Jihyo. There?" I could even talk straight. A couple of tears escaped my eyes.

She turned around. "Jihyo! Jihyo! Someone is here for you." I cried even more.

There she was. Right at the door.

I couldn't handle my emotions. I fell down to the floor and couldn't even make eyes contact with her.  

"S..Sana What happened?" I just shook my head. My body shivered when she rubbed my back.

"I..I..I shouldn't...I'm...so..stupid...why"

"Your ok. I'll be back just one second."

"D..don't leave me!" Jihyo stood up. "Jennie I need you to go home. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

Who was she! Why was everything going wrong tonight.

Jihyo took my hand and lead me to her bed room. The bed was already unmade and it smelt like that girl. I cried harder.

"No! No....I'm so stupid. So stupid!" I tried to walk out of the bedroom but Jihyo grabbed me.

"Calm down. Just tell me what happened so I can fix it." She sat me down at the edge of the bed and ran her fingers through my hair. She looked at me then at my cheek. I made eye contact with her that made me cry even more. She moved her hand to my cheek.

"S..she hit me...she got angry at my comment...I thought she loved me....would you do that to someone you loved."

Jihyo shook her head and moved her finger to my lip. She just looked at me. We sat in silence until my body calmed down.

"I..didn't know who else to come to.." Jeongyeons slap came back in my mind the way she turned into a completely different person made me so scared. It reminded me of when Jihyo hit me with her belt.

"Lay down. Just sleep. I'll be right here"