Ch. 40 : Baby boy

"Yes?"

"I...I've been waiting for this kind of occasion to talk to you or...his sister..." he licks his lips but stands in front of me with his towering height. "I...I was worried about my relationship with Daehan and what you could think about it...I know you must think a lot of bad things about me but...I want to make it clear with you and swear that I sincerely love Daehan for the person that he is. I know I might seem like a creep because of my age but...I really hope you're not hating me because of this because I'm truly in love with Daehan and knowing that you both are okay with him being gay makes me believe that you must be really good parents..." his fingers pass through his hair, some nervousness readable on his face. "I never came up to you in four months because of the way I've been kinda rejected by my parents for becoming gay and all so...I was afraid you could not have accepted me at all..."

My heart soothe at those words I didn't expect, still feeling a bit unsure and skeptical because of my nature. I smile but acquiesce. "It's okay but you must understand that I feel a bit worried about him since he's only seventeen...I just want to make sure he won't get heartbroken or anything like that because of you. I would never be against him being gay so this is not the problem but I just know that a boy can change a lot through his life when he starts becoming a man...I'm just concerned for him but I don't hate you...for now."

"I promise I'll never hurt him, I know it's what everyone says but...I'm serious when I'm in a relationship and being with him...just makes me feel good and happy...I really enjoy spending my time with him even when we don't do anything at all...he just makes me feel really good and comfortable...I can be who I am with him and not ever get judged so that is something that means a lot to me...he's a really good person so I'm scared that I could lose him...that's why I needed to talk to you..."

"I'm glad you did," I smile with some fakeness, not trusting him yet at this stage only. "Just one thing," I hold my hand up to my chest, pointing one last thing out. "Every person who hurt the ones I love didn't really end in a good state so...I'm just telling you in case."

"I...yeah..." he nods with some surprise drawn all upon his face after my statement he must take seriously. "Good, take care of him. He loves you...for real..." I let my last words out before heading to the house. "Also," I come back to him. "I would like you to stop doing anything sexual with him till he gets to his eighteenth birthday. I maybe sound like a jerk right now but he's still a minor and even though he's consent, I would like you to make him understand this is better to just act that way and not do more..."

"Alright, I swear I'll do it that way. I will wait for him if I have to, I'll take care of him to make sure he's okay and happy so...I will do as you tell me and respect your rules...I understand your thoughts about us so I'm really thankful that you still let him hang out with me, it's a relief..." he smiles with what seems to be sincerity, reminding me of the moment I had to face Yoongi multiples time to show him how serious I was with his sister. I wouldn't want this man to go through the same problems than I had to, he's been with him for four months and nothing bad seems to have happened yet so I guess I should just keep an eye for now, a close one. I only do this for my baby's safety.

"Alright...I hope you won't lie," I walk away for good but peek at my boy's face one last time before heading to our house.

Just because this man is taller doesn't mean I can't beat his face up if he hurts my boy.

I walk inside the house after this little conversation and take my shoes and jacket off, expecting my loves to be asleep at this hour. Since I don't have the willing or even courage to take a shower tonight, I head to my darling's bedroom first, to check if she's okay and sleeping well then do the same for my own bedroom, where my wife and baby boy are sleeping.