Chap 7: never forget

Jimin kept constantly rubbing his neck, enjoying the delicious scent invading him. Jungkook's roasted almond pheromones were intoxicating, it sent him dizzy with glee. He couldn't stop smiling, cheery to every customer that walked in, even those he usually wasn't since they were aggressive alphas.

This giddy feeling was new to him, he hadn't been in love before or even felt the need to be. In school when everyone else was courting, getting into summer flings. He didn't, would turn down any alpha who offered themselves to him or beta for that matter. It never interested him, not after what his father went through he couldn't do it. Couldn't be with an alpha because it scared him to think they might turn out like that.

Like his alpha father. Dominant, aggressive and abusive all because they could, because they were stronger.

He hated that-alphas who'd abuse their status and superiority. For the first time he'd meet an alpha that wasn't like that. Jungkook didn't abuse or use his alpha dominance to get his way. Though he'd sometimes lose himself when he was mad, force unknowingly this suffocating dominance that caused Jimin to gasp for air and feel this need to get on his knees-summit to him. It didn't happen often though, only when Jungkook got to revved up or when they talked about courting each other where Jimin would say it was a bad idea, that they shouldn't be together. That topic usually set him off, forced him into this blind rage where he'd lose control of himself and his alpha would take over.

Jimin wipes down the tables, getting ready to close up shop for the night. He's lost in his own world, thinking about how when he got hope Jungkook would most likely be there waiting for him. The thought sent delicious tingles through him, his wolf howling with glee, telling him to hurry up. So because of this he didn't hear the door open, the bell ring signally someone had walked in.

It wasn't until he sniffed the air, his senses being invaded with this strong mix of pine nuts and lavender. It was an alpha, he could tell that much from the smell. But what took the cherry was, he recognised the scent. Recognised it all to well that it caused shivers to slide down his spine.

He turns around, gulping down the rock hard lump that had formed. His nostrils flared, wincing when more of the alphas strong pheromones invade him. Clouding Jungkook's that had faded throughout the day.

"Hi Jimin, it's been awhile huh champ?" His voice sounded exactly the same, still firm and steady just like he remembered.

He looked the spitting image of how he remembered, it was like he hadn't aged a day since he last saw him. He seemed even taller than before, though he knew it wasn't possible he still felt it. He looked just how an alpha should, tall, broad shouldered and strong-that he knew he was. After all he saw the punches the man could throw, the pain he could cause with those hands of his. He couldn't forget. No those memories were engraved into his brain to never be forgotten.

"Dad? Dad what are you doing here?" Jimin was shaky uncontrollably, memories of when he last saw him came flooding back in a wave of brutal darkness.

Jimin swung his legs up and down, watching his father squirm around the room packing a bag. He sat on the bed, his brother beside him while they watched their omega father rush around in a panic. His little mind didn't quite understand what was going on. Why his dad looked so worried and scared. But it seemed Tae did as he appeared tense and couldn't stop pacing around himself. His brother had been oozing this primitive scent, protecting smell he'd only allude when their father was being beaten or scared.

"Okay okay, I've got your bags packed. It's going to be fine, I promise. It will only be a week, no longer I swear." Youngjae came to kneel beside his two sons, he dropped the bags he had packed for them.