Hawkeye and White Daliaha: HYDRA Encounter

It's mission time meaning Clint, Annabelle, Fury and Coulson head out overseas. Annabelle still hasn't told anyone about the proposal, but has the ring with her in her pocket to think of Randal.

*****************

Right now Clint and Annabelle are in a conference room aboard the Helicarrier. Fury and Coulson walk in and flop down two folders of evidence on the table.

"All right you two will be going on an 0-8-4 mission. We've been getting strange signals from this facility that used to be a HYDRA lab back during World War Two." Fury told.

Clint and Annabelle glance over the information.

"You want us to see what's causing the signal?" Clint questioned.

"Yes. You'll go in, see what's causing this signal. Once you found the signal find anything that they might've left behind. It'll be old, but who knows what their hiding." He added.

"If there's any trouble that you two can't handle call us for backup. We'll send a squad out." Coulson informed.

"Sounds simple enough. Anything in particular we're looking for? A wired box? Staffs or crystals?" Annabelle questioned.

"No, but feel free to bring back anything that sounds or looks interesting." Coulson told. "Now suit up, you leave in fifteen minutes." He debriefed.

Before Annabelle leave Coulson stops her.

"Yes uncle?"

"Can you wear the suit I had made for you?"

Annabelle sighs and rubs her neck.

"Uncle..."

"Please." He pleaded. "I'll buy you a big thing of ice cream when this is over." He holds out his pinky.

Annabelle thinks for a moment. She wraps her pinky around his.

"Two big things of ice cream and I'll even use the shield thing."

Coulson's eyes light up with joy. He jumps up and down and pulls Annabelle in for a big hug.

"Deal." He smiled. Annabelle chuckles.

Coulson leads Annabelle to his closet he has on the helicarriar. Coulson swings the door open to reveal Annabelle's own Captain America inspired combat uniform. She gasps at how fashionable and sleek this update is.

*WRITERS NOTE: THINK OF CAPTAIN AMERICAS UNIFORM IN THE WINTER SOLIDER BUT MORE FORM FITTING, FEMME FETAL ISH AND STYLISH.*

"You got rid of the stripes?" Annabelle asked.

"Yeah they didn't look flattering. What do you think?"

Annabelle smiles and jumps a little in excitement.

"Way better without the stripes." Annabelle takes the uniform off the hanger and gazes in awe.

"So a few things that I had added to the suit. The star in the middle acts as a flashlight, just tap it and it'll illuminate everything. The suit is bulletproof -obviously, and it has a cooling system if you were to get over heated and vice versa if you get cold it'll keep you warm."