|endeka|

Untouched

All Rights Reserved

© 2014 Luna Black

~*~

Warning: Sexy God in action during entire chapter; read at your own risk.

A loud thud echoed throughout the room as the passionate-filled couple struggled against each other’s desires. It was flowing through their body like a stream of forbidden and everlasting lust. Hot and desperate; it was almost suffocating.

Ariel gasped, groaning loudly as Hades kissed her mouth ferociously. His lips were sweet yet demanding; there was no tenderness behind his touch. She wasn’t sure she wanted him to treat her like a fragile doll.

What she wanted and desired was something that he was willing to give; a quick reminder that she could still feel something.

Hades grasped her thighs, pushing her into the wall as he continued to assault her mouth with debauched kisses. Wherever he touched her, he left perilous flames behind. She was burning with such a passion that she could barely breathe and although Hades was causing her to be breathless, he was also the only person able to relieve her of her condition.

“Dammit,” he growled against her lips, biting them teasingly as he slid his hand up and down her silk-like skin. She felt so soft and warm underneath him. He craved that feeling, missed it, wanted it.

It had been ten long years that he hadn’t touched a woman the way he was touching Ariel—and now he couldn’t seem to stop himself. He wanted to devour her, strip her of whatever she was offering and even take more.

She was willingly offering herself to him and he was alacritous. There was nothing stopping him, but the thought of not satisfying his sexual beast. Ariel was clearly enough to satisfy whatever he desired, even just by looking at her, one could see how amazing she was, but he was afraid he’d want more.

More. And more. Until there was nothing left to offer and she would want everything he stripped her off, in return.

As if reading his precarious thoughts, Ariel took his cheeks in her hands and stared deep into the hypnotizing eyes she was growing to adore. “Look at me, Hades.”

He breathed harshly, wanting to continue but knowing his fears would stop him. She shook her head, tracing his bottom lip with her thumb and whispered, “Stop overthinking it; I want this. You want this. Let’s just help each other out.”

The doubting God opened his mouth to talk them both out of their zealous affair, but she was a step ahead of his game. “Enough Hades,” Ariel leaned forward, rubbing her front against his rough bulge, her body giving him plenty of promises, “stop thinking about later and just think of now. Lose yourself in the now and we’ll face the later when it comes.”

Hades nodded, capturing her mouth with his and kissed her deeply. They fought for control, for the dominant position that she desperately wanted him to take, but also wanted to tease him for. A sly grin grew on her lips as he growled in complaint and began to rip her shirt off.

Ariel moaned, leaning her head on the wall behind her and curled her fingers in his soft hair. The God growled against her neck in return and in one swift moment slid his hand in her underwear; for someone who hadn’t slept with a woman for years, he surely knew what he was doing.

She gasped, millions of sparks exploding within her as he stared down at her with dark, possessive eyes and began to rock his fingers into her centre. At first a slight pain prickled her core, but as she grew accustomed to the welcomed intruder, a forgotten but loved sensation began to build in her stomach.