Monster

"Y/n, I'm assigning you a partner" Fury's voice sounds.

You sigh. "I work alone, not with partners."

You hear the door open and turn around to see Natasha Romanoff.

"You needed me Fury" she says, completely ignoring you.

"Especially not arrogant partners that think they know everything."

Fury ignores your words and continues talking. "Agent Romanoff, this is your knew partner, Agent L/n."

Natasha scoffs. "Why, can she not manage it alone."

You smirked. "I think it's because you can barely manage it with help."

"Sure, its not like I'm the best assassin there is" She says sarcastically.

"Third best" you correct. "I'm the best and Clint's second best."

This was partly true. You and her were equals but Clint was nowhere near as skilled as the two of you.

"You two will work together, whether you want to or not" Fury's voice is commanding and authoritative. "Your first mission will be to take down some demonic targets. Agent L/n, you will go in. Agent Romanoff, you will be watching through the cameras."

Romanoff huffs and you smirk. "It's fine sweetie. I'm just the demonic type."

You strut into the club, eyes immediately picking out your targets. Your gaze lands on a group of adults lounging around together, partly hidden behind a curtain.

"Found em" you mutter into your comm.

"Good job" comes Natasha's sarcastic response.

You push through the curtain, catching the attention of the demons immediately. You step up onto a small platform and slip of you jacket revealing a crop top and short skirt.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" Natasha asks, completely serious.

"Relax Tasha I'm just doing my job. Besides, I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it." You tease her.

You start to swing your hips seductively, running your hands over your body. The eyes of the demons flash blue and they all walk closer to you, as if you were their next prey.

A brave one walks closer to and places it's hands on your hips. Encouraging it, you put your hands against its chest.

You listen to the lyrics of the music and hide an ironic smirk.

Monsters stuck in your head
We are we are we are
Monsters under your bed
We are we are we are
Monsters

You snap its neck on the beat and it drops to the floor, dead. The others swarm closer, not caring about their fallen comrade.

You step of the stage and move from demon to demon, seducing them, then killing them. For one of them, you punched your hand straight through their skin and ripped out their heart. Your ran your blood covered hand through your short white hair, staining it red.

Through your comm, you can hear Natasha's breathing speeding up and becoming ragged. Eventually you hear her rip the headset of her head and storm out the room, slamming the door.

A smirk crosses your lips and you continue your job. Once your done, you strut back out of the club, leaving a trail of blood and dead body's behind you, right as the song ends.

[...]

You arrive at the S.H.I.E.L.D base and head straight to Natasha's room. You push the door open, a teasing sentence on your lips, when you are slammed into the wall with your hands held above your head and a knee between your legs.

Lips press roughly against your neck, sucking and biting. Your knees weaken and you let out a loud moan.

She grabs your shirt, spins you round and shoves you on her bed. You lie still, unable to move, as she slowly crawls on top of you.

"Not so confident now are we?" She whispers in your ear.

You shiver from the feeling of her warm breath hitting your neck and she smirks. Her lips cover your ear and you let out another moan.

She trails kisses up your jaw, slowly approaching your lips. When she reaches them, she hovers over them for a minute then skips them and moves to the over side of your jaw.

Your hands are exploring every inch of her body, running up and down it's perfect curves. They settle on her back, at the bottom of her shirt, and slowly make their way up, bringing her shirt with them.

She stops kissing your jaw to let the shirt slide over her head, taking the opportunity to slip yours off. When her lips come down again, it is to join with yours in a lustful, sloppy kiss.

(A/n I'm gonna stop there. You can, once again, use you're dirty imaginations for the rest. :)

You're head is resting on Nat's shoulder and her arm is wrapped tightly around yours. Your arms are squeezing her waist as hard as they can.

"Go on a date with me" Nat says suddenly.

You look at her, smirking. "We has sex. I think we might be beyond that point."

She sends you a sideways glance. "Humour me"

"Fine, But" you smile wryly, "I still hate you"

A/n

So I'm almost positive that this was cringy but that's never gonna change.

This one is totally based of the scene in Shadowhunters where Izzy seduces the demons. And it definitely involves the same song. But I love Shadowhunters.

Please leave requests

Thank youuuu

Byeeeee